GDKP: Ban or no ban? (Should GDKP be against the TOS?)

Bro what are you smocking 50-200g tip for a tank and healer I never ever paid that amount or got paid that amount in my wildest dream! you are legit in a different reality, where do you think all that gold is coming from imo

That’s pretty common.

Tanks charging 200g per heroic+

Maybe now it is in a busted economy where everyone is feeding on whales in gdkp sure!

pretty much my exact thoughts as well

1 Like

GDKP is the reason why I stoped playing wow classic, cant find a guild cause no one will take you if you arent geared, cant find a pug cause everyone is doing GDKP and cant get into GDKP cause I dont have 1M gold bought on a chineese website. what do I do ?

1 Like

That’s full cap.

I wish it was.

We both know it is.

No we actually dont,You are looking at this from your perspective instead of others so I guess its hard to imagine for you, you claimed about you got out of a gdkp with 30k gold cut,how much of that do you really think was honest gold ? we both know it isnt.

1 Like

The same amount that I got from the AH by buying herbs off a guy on the AH who had 168 stacks that I’m sure he hand farmed and then I flipped those herbs to potion of speed and made a profit.

Can we count that too?

Ain’t my job to police blizzards game unless they pay me.

Y’all a bunch of neighborhood watch type people lmfao.

GDKP’s should be banned.

If you go try and join a SoD GDKP today, there’s a .00005% chance that it’s a legitimate GDKP without any of the 10 players having acquired the gold through a website. Proof? Look at what the items get bid up to. Ain’t no legitimate player spending 300g on a single item that’s going to be replaced next phase anyways. Dirty gold buyers who equate that to a few dollars, however, absolutely will spend that 300g. So in reality, only the gold buyers are getting geared through GDKP’s, and then the legitimate players are ending up with dirty gold. It’s a lose-lose.

3 Likes

stop trolling we both know a bot farmed thoses herbs ? what is your point other then using argument that legit make me win the debate ?

1 Like

So you’re also advocating for the auction house to be shut down?

Sounds just like the auction house with bots

Yep.
People aren’t just RMT’ing for their Mammoths or epic flying anymore…
GDKP has increased RMT and bots by a million.

2 Likes

That’s nothing compared to the AH.

Good luck selling your hard earned herbs and ore on the AH for much more than a couple copper over vendor price.

Thanks GDKP!

That’s like saying buying a loaf of bread somehow raised the price of Tylenol.

Yes the guy buying a DBW somehow made potion of speed cost more.

Please do try and use your brain.

You are in denial.
Getting so defensive.
Ban GDKP.

1 Like

Please explain how someone buying a DBW makes raid consumable prices go up?

Id love to hear the mental gymnastics this takes.

You’re just another clueless person regurgitating something you heard off of YouTube.