GDKP Ban Lifted

Anyone else need a basic explanation of the concepts of simplification and scale, or is it just Bullakae being obtuse?

1 Like

I understand that you simplified the problem.

One would think it would be easily digestible as a result- and can be scaled up to answer questions as to how it applies to the population and economy respectively.

So I’m pretty sure you’re just being obtuse and grasping at straws.

1 Like

You’re also making broad assumptions, which I’m pointing out.

Affordability is a concept, not an assumption.

1 Like

Do you think the person who RMTed for 1000g has no purpose for it?

Do you think it will have no impact on the market unless distributed in a GDKP format?

“Consumes are .5g, let me sit on this 980g for no real reason.”

/10Character

I guess I don’t have one. Your example is neat but it doesn’t have any real merits since its too oversimplified for the reality of the situation.

Literally just confirmed my narrative. I said the only reason you people do GDKP is to profit off people who swipe, which are the only people spending stupid amounts of gold for drops people who aren’t retarded can get in a handful of runs with a guild.

I’m married, own my home, and likely make several multiples your income. You were in the forums bragging about splitting housing with a roommate, a home which you probably don’t own.

oh hey botlover, how much gold do you plan to buy if your plan to ruin the game comes to fruition

1 Like

Are players unable to buy gold anymore now then they were a few weeks ago?

Just to quote what the message says rather then the title bait people are now arguing over.

1 Like

so you admit to buying gold for gdkp?

1 Like

Did I say that? You also can’t answer simple question, huh?

The OP is a troll baiter… with the title… needs to be banned

1 Like

so you’re avoiding both my questions so far, typical gdkp goer wanting to feel better about themselves by pretending they aren’t guilty

1 Like

The Asian market has always had different rules, different subscription models and different monetization.

2 Likes

Just to post what Twint said one more time so people can stop hating on each other.

1 Like

No one took the main pugging version away. Just because a few gdkps were running on sod don’t mean it’s the preferred raiding choice. Go back to wrath/retail and buy your tokens.

Let’s all brag about wives kids jobs and regular real life responsibilities like we are special. Let’s all brag about who’s pp is bigger in the dark. Just take my word for it ok.