GDKP Ban Lifted

Bro. I answered it.

He’s using a system that doesn’t control who the buyer is.

It’s like if you sold a cheesecake through a grocery store and a “bad man” bought the cheesecake. It doesn’t matter if you choose to sell the cheesecake.

You don’t go to jail for that.

Now if you are constantly selling cheesecake directly to “bad men” the government is going to look at what you do.

So I’ll give you the same example as above.

If Timmy has a Gut Ripper he is trying to sell, how can he sell it and make sure the buyer uses legit gold?

by banning GDKPs and suspending or permanently banning anyone that has every participated in one or publicly support 1.

2 Likes

Thing 1: GDKP peepul bad/bye gold
Thing 2: no. GDKP ppl gud, u make proof else u liar
Thing 1: no, u make proof, me no haf make proof
Thing 2: u no make proof = u liar
Thing 1: u no make proof! U LIAR
Thing 2: u make auction = u bye gold to
Thing 1: u STOOPID!
Thing 2: NO U STOOPID!
Me burning minutes off the work clock: How TF did I make it through over 50 replies of this dumpster fire?!..

1 Like

You’re being ignorant here.

Timmy still probably understands that if he sells a 2,000g dagger on the AH, it probably will be bought with illegal funds, no? Or is Timmy ignorant?

Does Timmy think if he doesn’t control who buys the dagger the funds are now magically okay? Let me close my eyes and everything will be fine?

We’re not talking about cheesecake or linen cloth. We’re talking about high ticket items. Like Gut Rippers or diamonds.

Wife? Is that you?

3 Likes

He doesn’t have intent. That’s the word you’re looking for.

GDKPs do.

So if a Diamond sales man just sells a bunch of merch to a drug dealer that’s fine because he didn’t know?

Your ignorance shouldn’t be an excuse.

Yes… There’s nuance here irl, but basically.

Is this revolutionary to you?

1 Like

once all gdkps are banned and GDKPers permanently removed from the game the AH is not longer an RMT problem. see how easy that was. i am waiting your response.

2 Likes

To some it is but others can see the ignorance of it all.

Just because you turn a blind eye to whose buying your supplies doesn’t make it okay.

On the subject of “people are too lazy to actually farm gold” for GDKPs, it’s true that most people soly rely on GDKP to make gold but in a world of GDKP where there’s mostly no cheaters (like in Wrath 2009), actually farming gold/playing the AH gives you the edge and is how you end up winning bids in GDKPs. But now there’s so many gold buyers that it became harder to win bids and farming became more and more futile.

BTW your whole pro GDKP argument here makes you look like a terrible human being and hurts the entire argument you’re making.

You’re obviously not arguing that everything should be considered cheating. What you are arguing is that since cheating is pervasive it should just be allowed.

3 Likes

I find it funny that your answer to my question of how does Timmy make sure the funds are legal is, he doesn’t need to be if he’s ignorant enough.

If Timmy is ignorant to the participants in the AH it’s fine, but if someone joins a raid with 39 other players they need to be experts of those participants.

1 Like

The organizers are choosing who enters the raid.
Most are looking for people with massive budgets.

Which is why GDKPs encourage RMT.

2 Likes

Because people selling Gut Ripper are looking for those with no gold…

Everything you say, I swear.

1 Like

Just stop cheating.

3 Likes

Hey! You’re finally getting it or at least it’s starting to set in.

Sure GDKP does encourage RMT, never would argue that.

But many things in this game encourage RMT. Lets not be ignorant of that fact.

1 Like

I wish your parents properly raised you.

2 Likes

Why are 3rd party websites still currently doing thousands of orders a day then? GDKP hasn’t been around for 3 weeks now. #1 seller just on one website alone is doing 500 orders a day on average. You AH swipers are thirsty hehe