GDKP Ban Lifted

The irony.

1 Like

So how does Timmy sell Gut Ripper and make sure the gold is bought with legal gold?

Enlighten me.

tell us how they get rid of them. the bots are not profitable. using ID theft and stole CCs for accounts is not beneficial to blizz. its time for you to grow up. its time to stop cheating. go back to one of your other wondferful versions of the game id you want to GDKP. its time to clam up about them in SoD. they are unethical and cheating.

4 Likes

Considering hundreds of people report the same bots running back and forth to stockades every day and they consistently are NOT banned, clearly blizzard is just allowing them to exist.

Enlighten yourself friend. My job isn’t to teach you what isn’t cheating versus what is.

That was really your parents’ job.

5 Likes

Cheating is not seen as a bad thing in Eastern cultures, and GDKP is not viewed negatively by 99% of that population.

Rules in games are often centered around what the majority of players actually want, and so if the vast majority of a certain cultural region wants GDKP, there’s no value in making a rule against it. The same cultural difference is present in built-in pay to win mechanics. This has been pretty common knowledge in gaming for awhile.

GDKP in western nations however has a significant group of dissenters, and so they’re experimenting with banning GDKP in the Western market.

How this isn’t obvious to most people asking this question is a bit odd.

2 Likes

I’m not asking for you to detract from the question or make excuses.

Just answer my question.

1 Like

I blame bad parents for inflicting their children on society.

4 Likes

money spent across the AH is easily traceable. GDPK money is not.

3 Likes

Why? Does getting 10 man dungeon gear in a little “guild” make you feel like a big man? Why do you care about people that don’t want to be in 10 man guilds getting gear? Everyone has the gear it’s not like it’s rank 14 gear or something that takes time and commitment.

I answered your question. I don’t need to address every false equivalency you can think up.

2 Likes

But didn’t Timmy still benefit from RMT? Even if indirectly?

You never answered it, you made an excuse.

How does Timmy ensure the gold he gets from selling Gut Ripper is purchased with legit gold? Everyone can read and you don’t answer that question anywhere, you just make an excuse he doesn’t know who he’s selling it to (aka he can’t ensure it’s not to someone who RMTed).

You can’t have it both ways. If GDKP gold is untraceable then how are they banning people for it?

By just not allowing GDKPs…

You’re not getting GDKPs back, suffer well friend and maybe consider a different game for a time if GDKP is the only way you can enjoy this one, as that sounds like you just aren’t having fun in the fun video gamee about killing pixelated monsters and players. Maybe after a short break the game will be fun again without needing to feel bribed to play it.

3 Likes

This is a really bad take. While you can’t get rid of every aspect of RMT, you can get rid of the biggest reason for it. If you didn’t need hundreds or thousands of gold to buy your gear, you wouldn’t most likely buy the gold in the first place. If the necessity is removed, the demand drops.

The other way is to make it permissible and then everyone who wants to play competitively has to pay2win or they will be far behind. Or, in the case of that dude from Diablo Immortal, you’ll spend so much money that they literally can’t play the game because they were in a bracket with just themselves in it. It’s just not a good solution.

1 Like

false equivalency and bad faith arguments dont convince people.

so RMT money is laundered through GDKP and spent on the AH. The problem is the GDKP. not the AH. if the person just bought the gold then spent it on the AH its easily traceable. we are seeing that now with the recent enforcement actions.

2 Likes

I blame you.

its pretty much to the point that i am in favor of blizzard banning people who even support GDKPs. its time for the discussion to be over. every argument they make is dumber than the last one.