GDKP Ban Lifted

He has no control over who buys it. GDKP players do control who joins the raid.

3 Likes

Could Timmy not use the AH? Would you expect him to Vet every person interested in buying the dagger?

Does he need to ensure anyone buying it made their gold legit? It’s a dumb take.

1 Like

GDKP is just a method for laundering RMT funds to make it seem legit.

7 Likes

The facts have been laid bare by official blizzard posts. GDKP and RMT are inseparable. You can say nasty words all you want but the fact of the matter is GDKP’ers could not say no to 3rd party gold. GDKP’ers lack of ethics is what landed them in this positions. Its time to move on. GDKP’s have ruined every version of the game they been allowed to take hold in. Go play your GDKP versions of the game. Its time for you to go from SoD if you want to GDKP. Or stop whining about GDKPs if you want to play SoD.

5 Likes

So you’re admitting those items have ZERO gold value, and the reason you participate is because you end up with a net gain in gold at the end?

My brother in christ, do you know what the concept of a ponzi scheme is?

3 Likes

Again. You’re working down the stages of grief.

Just because RMT can impact anything does not make GDKP fine.

GDKP is a fun system if people don’t cheat… But it’s entire existence encourages cheating that ruins the very core of WoW’s best game play.

If GDKPs were a closed system it would work.

3 Likes

I’m not talking about GDKP in this example, can you get back to the topic?

How can Timmy be sure that the Gut Ripper he is trying to sell, will be bought with legal gold?

1 Like

You mean where you were coping about GDKPs coming back in US and EU when they aren’t?

He can’t be because he doesn’t control the selling.

GDKPs do. For your analogy to work there would need to be like a GDKP interface.

1 Like

How does he not control the selling? Is Blizzard forcing him to use the Auction House? You have some pretty creative reaches here.

Little Timmy has complete agency over his actions. How can he be sure to sell that Gut Ripper without the seller using illegal gold?

Because he literally does not control who buys it.

GDKPs do.

So little Timmy is completely incapable of using the trade function? Why are you making Timmy incapable like yourself?

If Timmy uses the AH, as you’re even alluding to, chances are it’s bought with illegal gold. As long as Timmy turns a blind eye, it’s fine though? Where are your morals?

These dudes literally just admitted there’s zero incentive to spend gold on the items without gold being distributed at the end, and that a system that allowed people to buy items with gold that was ultimately removed from the game would have zero participation.

This implies those items have zero objective gold value (at least to most people), and the primary incentive is to make a net profit on pretending those items do have some value, and exploiting people with fat pockets who are detached from the value of gold by getting them to invest money into this system in the hopes they will profit themselves.

You guys should get into crypto, it’s pretty much how it works there too.

1 Like

Baby’s first ponzi scheme.

4 Likes

Stop sea lioning.

You’re not a smart guy. Anyone can relentlessly ask questions and never accept answers.

Use the gold you bought on consumes.

2 Likes

Why you gotta be like that?

4 Likes

You’re ignorant to the facts of the situation.

If very capable Timmy post Gut Ripper to the AH chances are someone with illegal gold buys it. He is making a concsious decision by posting it to the AH.

Stop acting like you’re incapable of understanding the entire story.

Ah yes because blizzard is the pillar of honesty and morality. LMAOOOOOOOOO. Dont even get me started. They could easily stop all the botters and gold sellers, they stick out like a sore thumb, but that would cost them too many subscriptions and they only care about money and nothing else.

If you couldn’t tell we’re not arguing with good people. This guy just isn’t as passive aggressive as the other dude.

Dollars to donuts both of these fellas have used the “I thought you were supposed to be tolerant” in an argument.

2 Likes

Because you won’t be straight forward. You used skewed logic and I’m pointing it out in real time.

You’re telling me every time you buy something from the Auction House you make sure a bot didn’t farm it? Everyone participating in this game is participating in botting/RMT according to y’alls logic.