GDKP Ban Lifted

That is actually very true triggers a lot of research it’s a real pain

What’s preventing “leaders” in SoD currently?

Don’t stress it bud you aren’t smart enough to post leaders in a way that would benefit you like you said ignorance is bliss just hang onto that bliss pal

What’s preventing others from using “leaders” in SoD right now? Do you understand your ignorance now?

Well I saw you were going to respond a while back but didn’t, I assume you do understand your ignorance now.

Old habits die hard I see leaders sometimes I ignore them SOD has several opportunities to make gold outside the ah not to mention it is on a bit of a content drought right now so not much is happening on my realm currently. I am excited to see what will happen in phase 4 though

So “leaders” exist in SoD without GDKPs?

Do you understand why I was confused why you’re talking about something that’s not directly tied or linked to the actual topic this thread is about?

I understand the concept you’re talking about. What you fail to understand is that it exist independently on it’s own, GDKPs present or not.

They aren’t mutually exclusive like I said cheaters cheat and old habits die hard as we progress through SOD we will be able to see the benefits of banning GDKP on the overall health of our economy

I don’t even know the topic of this thread I’m just trolling lol duh

You bring up an item that has hardly any relevance to GDKPs.

Might was well bring up people stealing nodes to make more gold because of their GDKP desires, right?

Correct hold on tight to your ignorance sir

Be careful, those scary “leaders” are popping up on GDKP and non GDKP servers alike! Blizzard do something!!!

They have tried so hard but after taking a closer look they decided they just can’t fix stupid so they threw in the token so the players who don’t want to cheat have access to gold when they absolutely need it

You’re a character dude.

Right back at you. Also how did you know I don’t play rogues lol

1 Like

Haha I didn’t, it was directed at the other one that made a brief comment.

Oh ok lol it was a funny coincidence than because rogue is the only class I have never played

dude engages in arguments online so he can hyperfixate on a single word for a whole day then call it a win when everyone else gets tired of the broken record routine, needs to take his meds

1 Like

Full disclosure I take meds mental health issues are a thing nothing to be ashamed of though just throwing that out there

I come to Azeroth to chill and have fun it’s just a game SOD content drought got me trolling. Lol I just wanted to share my thoughts with the class

you’ve got the kind of gumption I approve of

2 Likes