GDKP Ban Lifted

oh no,I said I didn’t want to buy gold, botlover

Enjoy getting mass reported.

Bookmarking this thread for when GDKPs get reversed.

And this response is completely irrelevant and does nothing to further your point or defend it.

Well, I can confidently say that as long as you continue to post in favor of GDKPs, they will stay out of the game. So far, all of your posts have only hurt your position.

You don’t know that. You have done neither.

If you honestly think I care about 10 man content you’re a joke.

11,000 forum posts. Do you even play this game?

https://vanilla.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/76271687#zone=2005

I’m pretty sure I see 99s there, don’t you?

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/faerlina/balakae?zone=1013#zone=1011

I see some here too!

I like how people are pretending like wow in Asia hasn’t had several different times just through the timeline of classic where changes were made over there but not in NA or EU.

They added in additional microtransactions (celestial steed)
they added in buffs that dropped on timers in vanilla
They added in the wow token way before wotlk

I mean I know this is Tiwan and not China, but I feel like it has always been managed by different teams and received different changes because of that. There are legitimately cultural differences, one of them being much much more willing to spend real life money on in game purchases. Not surprising that they also want to buy gold to GDKP with

yeah im sure you’re running a botfarm with the goldselling twitch streamer whos name start with an A and are having your bots “mass report” me lmao, pitiful work goldseller

I think that’s a hobby of his.

Bro i’m not any of those things. Are you a bigot in disguise?

Yes I play it often.

These are SoD forums. You’re looking for the Classic Era forums.

I love the attention you give me. Keep replying with your condescending remarks!

You’re a troll. I already know bro.

GDKP runners are in these dudes heads rent free 24/7

So you do take the 10 man leveling raids serious?

I assume you got World First?

what are you talking about LOL how is it bigotry to speak out against RMTers like yourself?

this is true btw

You make a lot of assumptions just like a group in germany did in the 1930s. I’m telling aggrend

where is the assumption?