GDKP Ban Lifted

Yeah, all the gold buyers are sad that GDKP doesn’t exist on NA/EU like it does on Taiwanese servers. surprisedpikachuface.jpg

you’re the type that causes companies to put warning labels on things

Killing GDKP is killing SOD. The numbers on WCL don’t lie.

1 Like

more false propoganda

Listen, as someone who has played in a high caliber in this game the amount of gold spent on those world first or 99s and 100s far outweigh that of any GDKP.

Be ignorant to the facts all you want. Misguided and defending blizzard for actions that will have no real impact on your game.

Did you read the TW thread at all? It’s full of people upset.

“high caliber” when you average parse 70. and then bragging that your “caliber” of player buys way more gold than gdkps is not helping your case at all, botlover

Has is a past tense verb, again with the English lessons bud.

Show me on the doll where the GDKP touched you bro.

You do not play at a high caliber.

More whataboutism, zero proof, etc. Again, this is why no one listens to you.

Facts can be proven, we have waited for 172 posts now for you to prove a single one.

I defend the side of logic and knowledge. You have presented neither so far.

And you have? Show me your best logs, lets go!

sorry your botfarm got devalued

I don’t even know how to run a bot. Anymore assumptions about me?

yet you keep bringing it up, so it’s not “past tense”

So again, show me on the doll where the GDKP touched you bubba.

You can make reference to things in the past with past tense verbs, again you need to work on the English.

wasn’t an assumption, your name is locksummon so it’s set in stone. dont forget selling summons in lfg is against tos

points at era

you can’t do that actually, that’s wrong

Numbers don’t lie, but the stuff people infer from that data can be.
It takes much longer for people to level from 25-40 than it did to level 1-25. This is true both on mains and on alts. WCL showed all of people’s alt characters (some people had like 5 alts that they were raid logging in phase 1) for phase 1 and that inflated the numbers. I don’t even have my 2nd 40 yet to start raiding, and I had 4 25s during Phase 1. I’m someone with a lot of time on my hands as well, so I can only imagine people who have less time aren’t raiding with their 2nd or 3rd characters yet. Also Gnomer is a bit longer than BFD so that can have a slight effect on whether someone can fit in another Gnomer raid on their alt(s) before the reset.

1 Like