GDKP Ban Lifted

reporting this for trolling since it brings no substance to the convo

Gold isn’t created in GDKPs. It is disseminated. Again, further proof you have no idea what you’re talking about.

I will defend whoever follows logic and economic laws. You have no regard for either which is why this thread has gone so poorly.

You keep responding though lol, I only assume it’s because you slightly realize I’m teaching you something.

Just like the Auction house, no? Should we ban the AH?

if someone is getting mugged you’re going to sit there and call the cops well you may as well have kept walking, completely useless just like your “it depends” answer

Because the Chinese players (the ones who have exiled to the Taiwanese servers) aren’t selling gold to other Chinese players… The sellers are farming on NA/EU servers and selling to NA/EU players. lol

It’s stupid to get into a fight just so you know. Don’t try to be a hero. Hero’s get stabbed.

items being sold for gold does not mean gold is created, another report for trolling

Except the players on that thread seem to be quite unpleased with the exemption… Did you read it?

I wouldn’t use Asian practices as an example of good video gaming - certainly in the MMO space.

Correct, it doesn’t but this isn’t intended to be an English lesson for you.

you’re incapable of teaching anything because you have no concrete answers and flipflopped the moment I asked if you cared if people bought 10 gold for 1 dollar, after bringing up your ridiculous extreme exampled of 1 gold for a thousand.

One is used to launder gold en mass. One has propped up a black market of RMT. One has eroded traditional social structures inherent to the genre.

That’s the problem with bad and illogical analogies. They’re bad and illogical. This is why you are not being listened to.

1 Like

I said it depends, do you still not understand that concept?

you don’t even know how to read english much less teach a lesson on it

Because no one has used illegal gold on the auction house before…

Everyone who bought Edgemasters did so legitly, huh?

and im saying it doesn’t depend, it’s not an opinion it’s the ToS

It doesn’t depend because you’re petty.

You’re the type of person to call the cops on a jaywalker to “uphold values”.

Because you’re so misguided you think that they’re the issue with the problems around you.

Not as many as the people running GDKPs. Just because you are incapable of seeing degrees does not mean Blizzard and everyone else are.

Whataboutisms are also a logically fallacious. This seems to be a trend with you.

1 Like

wrong, it doesn’t depend because that’s what the rules are, if you don’t like them you can quit the game and uninstall, continue to advocate for rule-breaking and catch a ban like you deserve, or better yet give player feedback through the designated channels blizzard has(which are no this forum you are trolling on and spreading misinformation on)