GDKP Ban Lifted

That’s what “it depends” means.

that’s just a vague way of saying “i don’t care”

I do care, it just depends.

where’s the proof

Uhhh that I do care if someone gets 1000g for $1.

Are you reading?

ok and? you don’t care if someone gets 10g for 1$?

Ya it bothers me a bit.

yeah I rest my case

It does bother me a bit. Its only when RMT gets to be so affordable and accessible that it’s any real problem.

only because you knew how bad the optics looked

No because I’m a logical person.

You said you’re so petty you would get upset at someone spending $100k on 1g. Whose really having issues here?

GDKP fuels gold buying and gold selling. While not everyone is buying or selling that participate, a good amount are. So both allowing it to continue when it is used nefariously, plus allowing people to buy and not earn their gear is by definition cheating, and people can complain that it’s not cheating cause any one can do it, but most people won’t do it, cause they consider it cheating and unhealthy for the liveliness of the game. It also promotes blizzard to add wow tokens, which is healthier to the game than gold buying from a random person, but unfavorable for the healthiness of the game.

you’re so sheltered and ignorant that you think someone spending one hundred thousand dollars on a gold coin in wow doesnt send up major red flags and needs to be investigated, that’s how petty you live your life

You really would get upset at that huh? Petty petty petty.

Again, if you see someone jaywalking do you call the cops? Do you feel the urge and desire to uphold the “values”?

what does jaywalking have to do with a hundred thousand dollars. if you see someone getting mugged in the street do you attempt to help or just keep walking?

way to try and turn the convo around to shift blame off your goldbuying tendencies

Because I said it depends. If I see someone jaywalking of course I wouldn’t call the cops, much like if someone bought 1g for $100k, who cares?

But yes, someone getting mugged or buying gold for real real cheap is a problem, I do call the cops/don’t support it.

It all depends on the situation :slight_smile:

You’re the one that brought up the gold players get in GDKPs as if its some sort of cure-all. It’s not. You do not understand basic economic laws like supply, demand, and inflation.

That’s why Blizzard has chosen to ignore you on this topic. You have zero clue what you’re talking about.

I’m sorry that English is not your first language, but you need to understand the concept of “it depends”. Not everything is black or white.

Can you tell me how gold is created in a GDKP? Or do you want to defend Blizzard for never making a wrong?