GDKP Ban Lifted

If I have no money in my bank account why would I be upset?

You see, circumstances do matter!

I’m surprised you told me that I had a hard time with english earlier when you can’t even read properly, emptying implies that there is something to empty. cant believe i have to send in a ticket about this

Okay, if I have $1.00 I still wouldn’t be upset. Does that make you happy?

Let me guess, you would be upset if that $1.00 was gone though?

points at Era

2 Likes

I have to give you props that your example and post is the only thing that has some weight when it comes to the GDKP debate.

When the game gets to a late stage with no gold sinks, I’m not sure GDKPs or not would have kept Era prices down.

1 Like

So there was a thread asking for a GDKP server. Here you guys go. Whales, go play in Taiwan.

2 Likes

I have no intentions of running GDKPs anytime soon, I just find the hate for it misplaced. It lets Blizzard off the hook from solving the real problem.

People would rather applaud Blizzard for getting rid of GDKPs, rather than hold them accountable for everything that’s actually wrong and impacting the game.

1 Like

gdkp was a real problem, and one that’s been solved

1 Like

Here’s an example at the misguidance I was referring to.

it’s misinformation to assume that gdkp was not a problem that needed to be solved by banning it

1 Like

How have you personally or directly benefited from GDKPs being banned so far?

I’ve had far less players to report for misusing the lfg chat channel, and I’ve had an easier time recruiting for pugs

So no real tangible benefit, only ones self induced.

this comment means nothing

Because your eyes hurting from reading GDKP is a real problem. Okay.

anyone misusing the lfg chat channel for advertisements or spam is a real problem, whether you think it is or not

But but but…GDKP has nothing to do with RMT!

Oh…wait…

1 Like

A GDKP group isn’t anymore spam than an SR or MS>OS, no?

Do the capital letters hurt you?

if it’s spam then it is spam, but advertising anything for gold in lfg is not allowed, including gdkp, summons, boosts

1 Like

Whats spam about it, the capital letters?

If they said lfg gdkp, that would be okay?

What exactly is different between LFG GDKP and LFG MS>OS in terms of chat spam?