GDKP Ban Lifted

Because GDKP runs are entirely funded by illicit gold.

Yes, or else GDKPs wouldn’t have enough gold in circulation to entice players.

Yes, or else you wouldn’t go to it for you 10g payout.

No one would. Take your own advice:

Do you have no gold on your character?

Is it impossible for you to get lets say, 100g, without cheating?

yeah lot of ppl buy gold who knew, well deserved bans too

Yes I have about 120 through doing quests on my main and auctioning items through professions.

I would not, in any instance, drop half of that on a BoP from gnomer, even the purps, because those purps drop every few raids, and i know i would eventually get them for free.

1 Like

So you have more than enough to join a GDKP.

If you were to join one, could I then say you bought that gold?

Does the fact you have enough gold to join a GDKP just say you already bought it, without even joining one?

Not impossible. I’m also not spending 100g that I earned through legal means in a GDKP. No one else would either.

You don’t seem to have any idea of what you’re talking about, which is unsurprising given the misinformation spread in the OP.

But that’s impossible. How can you have enough gold to join a GDKP but you didn’t buy it?

How can anyone be in a GDKP without buying gold? Surely if you have over 100g you bought it, no?

That’s what you all sound like. Bad players who can’t fathom that others are good at making gold in this game.

Obviously the US needs taiwan for its semiconductors and making them upset isn’t a good idea. Obviously the Biden administration has made blizzard lift the ban. Its like blizzard put a sanction on them and that cant happen.

No, because I wouldn’t spend that gold on BoP trash I can get for free.

You’re building a strawman; i didn’t say gold can’t be earned legitimately. I said that people who legitimately earn gold don’t drop 50g+ on BoP blues they can easily obtain for free.

First, it has to drop. Second there’s other items and drops that help offset those cost. Many times you either walk out with A) Upgrades or B) A Profit. It’s a win win.

What do you get if you walk away from an SR run with no loot? Fun memories? What. A. Joke.

Show me your parses and your gold farming methods if you’re “good at the game”

Or is your idea of “good at the game” being that you occupy a raid slot with people who swipe their credit cards and get to go home 30+ gold richer every time

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/68399465#zone=1015&spec=Protection&class=Paladin

Behold a god

That’s because you can’t read.

Players are much more likely to drop 100g in a GDKP when they know they can easily get it back via spending $10 on an illegal gold buying website. When players have to actually farm for their GDKP gold instead of relying on bots that run 24/7, they are much less likely to spend as much.

This means you will receive less gold when you participate in GDKPs which means you are less likely to go them because you don’t have the fat illicit gold payout.

This isn’t rocket science.

False. Players are more likely to drop 100g in a GDKP when they get back 200g from other players buying their upgrades too.

I wish players spent more gold in GDKP, that would make my cuts bigger. Can you find those players for me?

This doesn’t follow any sort of logic.

Would you like to have another go or are you comfortable with your answer?

Did you forget that players also get gold in GDKPs?

You do realize you can walk away from a GDKP with more gold, right? Or are you that dense?

I run MS/OS with a guild, if I walk away with no loot I walk away with a stronger more efficient raid group and higher odds of getting the loot next time.

Objectively less of an investment than farming hundreds of gold, which is why no one actually does this and the only people who ever ran GDKP are

A. Swipers
B. People who want to make gold from carrying swipers
C. Occasionally people who want to spend the gold they made from carrying swipers

1 Like

are you still peddling your botfarming and goldselling business?

Why no comments on my parses.

They’re getting less gold in GDKPs because there isn’t any illicit gold in circulation. You do not follow well.