GDKP Ban Lifted

had to change toons cause its a “new character”??

Yes, but FAR less gold will be redistributed when people mysteriously don’t just have 200g laying around to buy a weapon. Smaller bids, smaller payouts, lower incentive. Use your noggin or stop arguing in bad faith.

What mental gymnastics are these even?

I speak for the average WoW player when I say I wouldn’t farm 50g and then drop it only a level 25 BoP blue that I see drop reset after reset that I obtained for free my second or third time running BFD with my guild, and that the only players who do this are people who outright bought gold, or have a ton of gold they harvested from people who DID buy gold.

I think the argument now is that GDKP isnt the reason RMT exists.

We can still see RMT is prevalent currently with the GDKP ban.

If they instead banned RMT and enforced it/had control on it

GDKP would be no issue.

The root cause here is not GDKP, though some people abuse it… the system is now removed for the legit players who are against RMT and its not because of the loot system but the users of the loot system

Which is not exactly fair to the legit players

You’re getting off topic. How did they get that 200g, we said this is a RMT-less gdkp scenario.

Without RMT gdkps are still fine. If anything you only have to farm your budget. If you don’t spend it, you’ll come out with more gold. Either farm for a higher budget or use it on consumes.

It’s a win win.

I want gdkp to come back so i can laugh at the gdkp scam blacklist posts

You can’t even grasp the basic concept of saving gold to purchase an item in a GDKP and continuing to join the same raid so you get your gold back over time.

I guess you need to graduate kindergarten to understand basic concepts

1 Like

No this is the real world. In your imaginary scenerio im arguing there would not be people bidding 200g.

Says the 80 Deathknight. Checkmate.

AH doesn’t sell bind when picked up, end game gear…

Gdkp’s end game is carrying grey parses whales, while pretending being a uber skilled gamer, is paying them fairly and honestly.

Result: Half of the end game pve gear, in the last phases is purchased via rmt and no one cares anymore…

GDKP wouldn’t exist if they banned RMT and enforced/had control on it.

1 Like

Okay, so they’re bidding normal amounts that would cover the cost of consumables? What’s wrong with that?

Why wouldn’t they? Do you think everyone in a GDKP has to RMT? Do you honestly think anyone in a GDKP has to RMT?

Idk, I got BiS on my main within two weeks of running BFD with my guild, and about the same in gnomer.

If you’re paying average 20-30g on EACH item, and upwards of 150-300g for purples to gear out… i’m just saying that you’re either a complete idiot that spent countless hours farming 500+ gold to obtain what most people do for free, OR you’re a swiper completely detached from the value of gold because to you it’s just $100.

Your call bro.

2 Likes

That’s not true a lot of people would use GDKP lol

stop the cap

No one is paying those amounts. What are you even saying?

They refuse to accept this. They are either straight up lying or inhaling industrial amounts of copium.

Also GDKP in 10 man meme raids is actually hilarious.

1 Like

Do you have any gold on your character?

Or are you completely broke?

Interesting, might be because we are a pve server Wild Growth. Most of the blues are around 30-100g on the AH right now the epics listed are about 300g or less on average. I also consider things like how stuff vendors for more at 40 and greens only go for maybe double the vendor price typically unless you get a coveted piece even then not much more then 100g max if its something really good.

no1 is paying 5-10g for raid items, what are you saying?