GDKP Ban Lifted

The fact that the only people spending 50g for items that drop 50% of the time are people who are completely detached from the value of gold because they swiped 100 dollars worth and can buy anything they want.

But if they go spend that 50g on the Auction House all is well?

Uhhh lmfao so you think its THAT word huh

thats a reach

1 Like

There does not exist an item with a 50% drop rate on the AH for 50g

What item from a raid does?

This is just dishonest.

Show me on the doll where the GDKPer touched you

All of them if you’re lucky enough.

how is that a reach?

Do you not see the complete disconnect?

Spending 50g in a GDKP = Bad
Spending 50g in the AH = Good

What?

You’re implying that his name “Bullakae” is in reference to a sexual japanese word.

not even close?

truth hurts, botlover

No, an overwhelming majority of people are okay with RMT over there and all data points to it (mtx sales, types of games most popular there, etc)

All of your arguments are just conjecture trying to make a fale-equivalence because you don’t agree with the gdkp ban. And thats ok, youre entitled to be upset about it.

I am also entitled to not care because the only people who support GDKP are RMT players (against tos), admins who benefit from said RMT, and leeches who hardly bid and get trickle down pay so they dont have to play the game (also benefitting from whale RMT players).

Source: Me. I’ve literally run a weekly gdkp throughout all of wrath classic. It ruined the game and I’m glad its gone.

how is it not even close you replace one letter? you think blizzard is that dumb, on an RP realm? :joy: yeah he’s toast

Why cant we advocate for an RMT-less GDKP system.

Would you be okay with it?

1 Like

I mean from how Retail looks could we not say the same with the American markets?

Why does Retail even have the token if they’re different, right?

That would be ideal, the problem is there is absolutely way to guarantee that. Blizzard will not dedicate the manpower to enforce the rules strictly enough.

But I would bet nearly ANYTHING if people had to actually farm/flip enough gold to afford consumables AND buy items, it would be far less lucrative and be far less popular anyway.

Nope been watching guns and bows and some tanking equipment mostly, there isn’t anything posted on the AH for gutripper and the highest weapon is 1500 for a digmaster 5000 which I laugh at because nobody is gonna pay for that.

5s per which isn’t bad considering leveling mats and earthroot isn’t obnoxious to gather either if you don’t want to pay the prices.

On average free action potions were prolly the hardest to keep stocked simply because they were nearly 50s ea now they can be found under 20s and nature resist pots 10s ea almost compared to almost 30s for shadow resist in phase 1, that is all my guild wants us range to have for gnomer.

The gold is redistributed.

People spend 50g on the AH because the item they are purchasing is so scare or difficult to obtain that 50g legitimately is valued less or equal to said item.

People spend 50g in a GDKP because they do not have to weigh the cost of obtaining the gold legitimately, therefore the only fact is that item worth 5% of the gold they dropped $100 on.

Good god it’s cheap on your server, its like 11s a pop on Crusader.

I also noticed FAPs weren’t super high yet but I imagine most of them will retain value in later phases of raiding.