GDKP Ban Lifted

What is offensive about his name?

Is it another language?

You remind me of those drunk foreigners who just ramble and no one quite understands what they are trying to convey.

it’s a pun of a japanese word which would clearly violate tos if spelled properly as a name

you’re a bot who asks chatgpt to come up for reasons to bring yourself to a raid, keep avoiding the facts but poor and bottom performing players like you shouldn’t get to raid if you want gdkp to be a thing again

You need to lay of the liquor boy.

It really isn’t though. Different cultures have different values around RMT (gacha games etc). That’s why the wow token came to classic way earlier in Asian servers. Should we do that as well? You want the wow token in SOD as well?

So either you must admit that you don’t know what you’re talking about, or you’re straight up okay with RMT. Either way GDKP clowns stay mad. Play retail if you want to p2w.

you need to quit selling gold

1 Like

That came out of no where rofl.

It scares me that so many do not understand this.

So we’re ignoring the fact that it seems both cultures have sides that like and dislike GDKP?

But instead we want to make blanket statements.

How many people in the TW thread I linked are supporting GDKP? Did you read the comments even?

yes we tend to ignore the botfarmers and goldbuyers/sellers like yourself

But you keep posting on here, do you have a crush on me then?

Does my name somehow excite you? Even though I’m confused to what you’re thinking.

Since GDKP has been banned prices on the AH have really come down for many things including epics. Either people with plenty of gold ain’t buying or a lot of gold left with the GDKP crowd. Eitherway its been easy enough keeping my raiding consumes fully stocked.

2 Likes

Have you seen what Gut Rippers are selling for?

Have you seen the price of Earthroot?

Did you have difficulty keeping your raiding stock up last phase?

oh don’t worry about your name it will get changed soon

I’m sorry that you aren’t cultured enough to appreciate K&P sketches.

500iq troll

Lets say, hypothetically I made a new GDKP.

It would be called Fiend’s Completely Legitimate GDKP™ , I start inviting people from trade chat and we run the instance

At what point could I possibly know who is cheating and who isn’t? How could I?

Lets say you get Gut Ripper and you want to sell it.

How can you hypothetically make sure no one is buying it with illegal gold?

You can’t. It shouldn’t be your problem either. It’s Blizzards.

It’s a GDKP run, they’re all cheating. That’s why they joined a GDKP run.