GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

Context is everything friend i don’t know who stacks are.

But ill take a guess and say those prices are either on whitemane or cata ?

Which seem perfectly fine because any players who participate in gdkp’s would have that kind of gold you don’t need to buy gold to participate in gdkp’s.

Even if you can’t afford tokens you can either leech which a lot of people do or just outright tell the organizers you are looking to get into gdkp’s and don’t have the required gold yet but will become a buyer after your first cut.

Most are happy to bring new players in.

Keep trying though your proving my point even more haha.

Also just for arguement sake we ran gdkp’s in phase 1 bfd.

We had a minimum bid of 1g on items some items going up to 5-10g.

You don’t need to buy gold its a fallacy.

Thinks people actually bring people to be carried your really trying here the thing is that GDKP’s will not be brought back and should stay banned!!!

That’s the entire point of gdkp’s … that’s why you can go into a run as a fresh alt and bid on gear as a buyer and get carried.

You really need to stop my friend you are showing how clueless you really are about the gdkp system.

its a Fact that GDKP’s fuel RMT and are directly connected!!! it doesnt fuel 100% of the RMT market but is significant!!!

keeping them banned is 100% a great call one of the very few things that theyve done right!!!

1 Like

I agree maybe we should ban those as well.

1 Like

Now your trying to put in fake quotes??? WOW i never said what you just quoted me as saying!!!

When i actually said

Keep on trying. GDKPs should be banned from EVERY ASPECT OF WoW!!!

1 Like

See the irony in what you’ve said ?

We can go all day my friend ain’t gonna stop.

See here you go again
First off we are NOT “friends”
Second - Your falsifying quotes

Now quit trolling and go back to enjoying your GDKPless Raid environment that is working perfectly fine.

We are friends you’ve been commenting on my thread long enough.

Hopefully we can do some gdkp’s together when they get unbanned.

1 Like

Free GDKP, theres already a black market that sells gear, search overgear raid boosting service, same result but no one has fun except for service sellers, we want gdkp back, this ban just stops the flow of fun for REAL gdkp enjoyers, not the flow of gear to easy riders from black market sellers.

1 Like

Absolutely! Buying bindings for 300k gold just requires you to do some quests. And… umm… make sure you vendor all the grey’s that drop.

I think your wrong! If you want gdkp go play Era.

Need to do more gdkp’s friend.

Proposal to turn shadowstrike into the only NA gdkp server where it is unbanned and players have free transfers opened to come to a server where gdkp’s are encouraged and not banned.

This proposal has no impact on any other servers playerbase or economy and the handful of players left on shadowstrike after blizzard killed our server would welcome this.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/oce-shadowstrike-gdkp-test-for-bwlmc

1 Like

Would love to see Shadowstrike BLOOM with new players as the gdkp capital and see all the haters become silent as GDKP show´s its also a fun format that people enjoy.

Let us play as we want.

interesting that you would know where to find pay to win services, I am sure we can totally trust you not to buy gold for your GDKP runs…

Lol linking a new thread because this one didnt go the way you thought it would rofl!!! Lets all go just repost what we said here there so blizz knows they made the right choice banning and keeping GDKP’s banned

Common knowledge when everyone buys gold and you can just google as well lets be realistic here.

I never personally understood why people buy gold but from my observations its usually people who would prefer to work and hour and buy 10k gold than farm for a month for 10k gold.

gdkp ban didn’t stop rmt or bots its a fallacy at best.

1 Like

Let’s break down the benefits of banning GDKP in SoD With several compelling reasons why this ban is beneficial for the game and its community:

Preservation of Traditional Guild Structures:

• Community Focus: Banning GDKP runs helps maintain the traditional guild and social structures that are central to the spirit of SoD. This encourages players to participate in guild activities and build stronger in-game communities.
  • Fair Play: It reduces the “arms race” effect where players feel pressured to buy gold to compete for the best items.

Reduction of Pay-to-Win Dynamics:

• Balanced Gameplay: By removing GDKP runs, the game becomes less about who can spend the most money and more about skill and teamwork.
  • Less Gold Buying: It discourages the practice of buying gold, which can lead to a healthier in-game economy and reduce the risk of account suspensions for players.

Enhanced Raid Experience:

• Traditional Loot Distribution: Players return to more traditional methods of loot distribution, which can make raids feel more rewarding and fair.
  • Increased Challenge: Without the ability to buy gear, players must rely on their skills and strategies to progress, potentially making the game more challenging and engaging.

Fairness and Equality:

• GDKP runs often favored players with more in-game gold, creating an imbalance where wealthier players could easily outbid others for the best gear. By banning GDKP, Blizzard aims to level the playing field, ensuring that gear acquisition is based more on skill and participation rather than financial resources.

Encouraging Teamwork and Community:

• Traditional raid systems encourage players to work together and support each other to achieve common goals. By removing GDKP, Blizzard is promoting a more collaborative and community-focused environment, which can enhance the overall social experience of the game.

Preventing Exploitation:

• GDKP runs were sometimes exploited by players who used real money to buy in-game gold, violating the game’s terms of service and creating an unfair advantage. The ban helps to curb such exploitative practices and maintain the integrity of the game.

Balancing the Economy:

• The influx of gold from GDKP runs could inflate the in-game economy, making it harder for average players to afford essential items. By banning GDKP, Blizzard can help stabilize the economy and make it more accessible to all players.
1 Like

You’ve been ignored all your posts will not be seen and you’ll continue to be reported for stalking / harassment.