GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

They have them in Cata Classic I hear

IF you have a ton of gold

I agree gdkp’s are great.

Cata classic has them I hear

Things that should happen before GDKPs are brought back.

1. Make all Classic,SoD & Cata Classic servers ANTI VPN
  2. Then REGION LOCK them all.

This will increase the price of gold because AMERICANS are not going to sell 1000g for $10 in SoD or what ever the price is. Because its not worth there time. Which in turn will cut down on the RMT market will in turn will cut down on the sellers!!!

This will also cut down on the spam to!!!

After blizz does this then we can think about bringing back GDKP’s

bring back GDKPs. the number of ninjas and lazy RLs not wanting to do SR lists is way too high on SoD lol.

1 Like

Fixed to your actual thoughts.

1 Like

its ok. At least we don’t have tank supply issues in ERA gdkps :wink:

Remove GDKPs in era,sod and Cata

The gold buyers and sellers are still thriving after the gdkp ban.

Flarecore, devil core, other FR crafted gear, epic mount, BiS enchants, 0.5 mats and OS gear. As long as you can buy player power for gold, and bots can freely farm so much they sell it for dirt cheap prices, a huge portion of the playerbase will continue to buy gold.

1k gold is like $10 right now and from people I know that buy gold and the ones that have been banned, probably less than a 5% chance you actually get banned. And it will only be a 1-2 week ban in the rare chance that you do get caught.

So true, since people can buy some player power with gold already lets simply allow them to purchase ALL power with gold because that won’t change anything. A genius argument typical of the galaxy brained MENSA members who advocate for GDKPs.

There are plenty of fine arguments for GDKPs, why do you morons have to make ones that are either intended to trick people with 75IQ or are made by someone with IQ around there?

Point to the part where I said gdkp’s are good or they should be added back. Reading is hard.

The solution to this is very simple make the servers ANTI VPN and REGION LOCK THEM. Then if that doesnt work REAL ID accounts and or IP BAN people. If blizz actually wanted to stop RMT they would add these features.

90% of the RMT is people in brasil, indonesia and other countires AMERICANS are not able to sell gold for super cheap and pay their bills!!!

if thats going rate i would need to farm 400k gold to make $4,000 thats 1,333gold a day in sod!!!

Sure they have a min bid, but they dont have a set price for how much it will cost as far as the top end, i didnt think this needed to be explained.

The sod min bid could of been 50g, and you could of gotten bis for that 50g min bid.

bring back gdkp, a lot of people playing cata over sod specifically because of GDKP rules. Cata sucks sod can be good and aggrend just needs to do his job and not hinder the player base because they cannot stop bots.

GG devs aren’t even professionals at their jobs, if they were they would have consulted to a 3rd party company to find failsafe’s in place to get rid of bots. Imagine a world where people don’t get fired for not completing the tasks outlined in their job.

Bring back gdkp’s and stop killing sod.

Cata is way better than sod, even on our 4 month of the same raid its better rofl

no one cares about cata, back into your raid logging hole…lol

1 Like

I mean sod’s been garbage since the phase 1 gdkp ban it’s why they lost like 300k players lmao…

If they brought back gdkp’s i guarantee you sod would be way more popular than cata currently.

Raid logging is bis.

I get to log on every Tues, full clear 13/13H which is something most people can’t even do and I get to get buzzed and hang out with the boys while we do it.

What better way to spend a Tuesday night?

Logging into sod? LMAO.

Wts Summon!!!

Hahahaha

Meanwhile you’re wiping to a meatball boss in era lmao.

Y’all need help dodging meteors??

Here’s a hint, try moving lmfao