GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

I mean cata is on its 4+ month of the same raid tier.

Wait till firelands launches

The best part of SoD is the GDKP ban. Try again. SoD is failing because that’s the best part.

Yep, all auctions end with the base price when its a wanted item.

And I need things explained to me?

go cry more cata has nothing to do for the last month. no one cares and reporting you for trolling on sod forums, back to the hole you useless waste of breath.

If only there was a version of classic that already had GDKP that you could play. :face_with_thermometer: :wink:

3 Likes

Im really doubting that bringing GDKPs back would ressurect SoD, at this point.
This isnt to say its good or bad, but i feel like its too far gone by now.

And? Youve never played on private servers if you think even 1000 people is low.

You could be the only 1 who wanted the bis, there is no set price at the top end, this was literally my entire point.

So In my reply yes you could get bis for what he said was min bid which was 50g, which is all i said, the scenario was a min bid of 50g

You do you kiddo, nothing you said has any bearing on reality.

Min bid for a singular, specific and anecdotal situation. Good job, you really proved anything at all.

Guess HoR mats can go for 50g since im the only person left in my raid who needs the mats. LMAO.

2 Likes

It’s factually low.

Cope harder

Factually to what? What metric are you using that they use too?

1k pop for a private server is ok but by any other standard thats low, bordering on “game is dying” levels of uninhabited

1k GDKP enjoyers coming back after a reversal of the ban isnt going to fix much of anything

The cope is so strong.

Your game is dying.

It’s ok my little man

Dying how?

You still havent said what your metric is

Nor wether or not blizzard uses it too.

“Game is dying” levels?

Again, both of you

A SINGLE METRIC TO USE

300k+ down to your imaginary 1,000 is a dead game.

In MMO standards it wouldn’t even be worth keeping severs opened.

Are you dumb?

So if SoD had 1k people left, what then? Ill give you time to say absolutely anything that makes some sense, please bro please just start making sense

tell that to the people playing cata because they can gdkp and said they would play sod if gdkp was in it. once again stop speaking for others…

yes he is a moron

Im speaking for myself sir but ok