GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

I think hes still bent out of shape from the last hunter nerf

He plays his toons at 20% of what they can do, he shouldn’t even care about nerfs or buffs.

The nerf brought him down from 25% brotha, hes got every reason to be upsetti :frowning:

No it didn’t.

He’s parsing against other hunters, they got the same nerf.

You must not know how parses work.

Do you regularly keep sticks crammed where the sun doesnt shine or what

Smh

All I did was correct your mistake

We could have mocked him together and had a cool moment but noooooooo

Sorry I’m really stupid

even if you’re pro-gdkp, this is cap. gdkps incentivized a ton of gold buying, even if not everyone who participated in them bought gold, they’re circulating money from people who bought gold. you mean to tell me that the boomkin in some phase 1 gdkp i joined that spent 400g for the epic staff grinded for that gold? how on earth do you accumulate 400g with a level cap of 25 so quickly?

me personally it doesn’t matter to me whether gdkps are in the game or not, but you can’t convince me that gdkps don’t encourage gold buying and that there’s no correlation.

Everything that involves gold produces rmt

Yep, so something that involves 100x more gold than anything else in wow will produce more RMT

Hyperbole.

I bet half your raid team buys gold

doubt that one homie, can afford consumes for 2 weeks doing dailies once

Everyone says how much gold you can make but when you say that about farming for gdkps it’s a lie

Ain’t no one doing dailies lmfao, stop the cap your guild raid logs and buys gold like the majority of sod players.

1 Like

Yep 50g really going to buy you the BiS epics nice one

You have no idea how much anything is going to be because gdkps don’t have a set price rofl.

You could go in and grab crazy things at min bid.

Show us a screen shot of how much gold YOU have, even you’re most likely a gold buyer.

All I know is no gdkps in sod and rmt is going crazy, LFG is all gold sellers.

Yeah imagine how bad it would be if gdkps still existed

It would be the same.

I agree that gdkp’s should return.

I literally have SS proof of base costs of gdkp items in cata.

Incorrect you are.