GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

Didn’t read.

Fixed it for you.

I wanna know how bad the people still arguing over this smell

This guy is a troll on fourms lol he already stated who his cata main is and this guy has trolled fourms for a very long time stop feeding the troll!!!

Who’s his main?

I was actually talking about you being the toxic troll!!! every post you comment on your being toxic and or trolling!!! Nothing youve posted has made any post better. You come and post to boost your own ego and belittle people. Nothing youve ever said has been constructive only demeaning. I honestly feel sorry for you that you have to come here and talk trash to make others feel bad to hide how you really feel inside ALONE!!!

1 Like

I’m married with 4 kids, I wish I could feel alone sometimes.

Make GDKP great again and save SOD.

that explains so much

sry

Sorry for what?

Kids are the best.

I taught them at a young age how to vote to kick Pagle players.

Successful man.

Maybe not being toxic sets a good example. Just a thought…

lol go look at all the posts he has on other chars Blinkmage ( this guy only likes GDKPs because he parses greys and can get hard carried in GDKPs) litterally swipes his to bis and spend 99% of the time holding the floor down. That why he comes here and runs his mouth trying to belittle people and inflate his ego to make him feel better about himself.

1 Like

I like gdkp’s gonna talk about my parses too ?

Everyone grey parses every now and then, deaths happen.

I hardly ever die in raid, which is why you all focus on my death on Atra.

I’m also doing content you can’t even do lmao.

My guild isn’t a gdkp I have been raiding with them for over 2 years.

I mean you can literally pull up all my wotlk classic logs, don’t get lost in all my 99s, prog parses generally never look good.

You wouldn’t know what prog parses are because the content you do doesn’t require any prog.

You have a 22 average on SOD content, even target dummies are too hard for you.

see here we go again with your belittling to make yourself fell good about yourself all my SOD parses have NO WORLD BUFFS and long kill times I DONT CARE ABOUT PARSING its stupid and only people who need to inflate there ego use there parses to “flex”

I’m guessing you’re the cata hunter on Fearlina with the same name.

You’re 1/13H with a grey average than on your 10m normal you have 11 kills and still a grey average.

Unless of course it’s a coincidence that they have the same special character as you and it’s the only 1 with that same name?

Cata has no world buffs.

1 Like

This is just too funny

2 Likes

lol i dont play that hunter look at the last kill thats one of my alts good job tho buddy love how you continue to be toxic after being asked to stop numerous times!!!

If you scroll up I haven’t talked to you on this thread in 3 days, that was the last time I responded to you.

Then 19 hours ago you make a post about me trying to throw punches, then when I punch back you try to play victim.

Pathetic tbh