GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

Ofc it’s easier it’s less trades in the system that their automation has to look thru.

Kind of a dumb thing to even say, gdkps were prolly having their poor system go through 100x more trades.

Not accurate at all.

If anything pots would have the same spending power as they do now.

I prefer doing gdkps on my alts on organized discords that have fully checked the skill level of everyone on their so we can actually down harder content in a gdkp.

I’m willing to bet the gdkps I do have better results than most of the peoples guilds on these forums including yours.

If pots go down that means prices go down which means it’s easier to buy gear

No matter how you slice it gdkps would still be the most popular pug raids type.

For example you prolly have seen Williamferal, he’s an anti gdkp player and his cata guild JUST got 2/13 heroic THIS week, they finally got a 2nd heroic boss down this week.

My week 1 gdkp PUG of the same content got more heroic bosses down than they got on week 6.

2 Likes

The throbbington i feel when participating in gdkp’s is pure adrenaline.

Don’t listen to these RMT shills pushing their business.

They are not real players and are just here lobbying for their financial gain at the expense of the game.

3 Likes

I am glad you agree and wish for gdkp’s to return.

It’s working out to Pro GDKP are crying and GDKP dont exist.

Perfect game.

2 Likes

I find it absolutely hilarious that you are trying to inflate the “yes to gdkp” posts with alternate positive experiences and you cant even bother to change your character to at least make it halfway believable that its different people giving these fake testimonies. Marked as spam and moving on.

3 Likes

I’m glad you also had a positive experience in gdkp’s lets hope they return.

I’ll never get over the fact some players need a loot system to play the game

If this rustles your jimmies then you probably haven’t enjoyed WoW in a very long time

I agree that gdkp is a great loot system.

Blizzard can likely tell when one person is posting on multiple alts. This is the worst form of astroturfing I have seen in a while lmao.

2 Likes

I’m glad we can agree that this was a test and didn’t work out how they intended.

Need GDKP.

1 Like

Please bring back GDKP

1 Like

I mean there is a correlation, however the impact of the ban was minimal as bots in armies still exist and everyone just buys everything else (arcanite bar hype). So unless bits are gone, rmt will persist.

i love that you can see who liked a post. 5 50s from your guild 1 random 50 and the rest 70+ chars

no one cares what gdkpers would do or their absence. it attracts scum who i would rather see quit.

4 Likes

I guess they called it a test for a reason and also mentioned it could be changed in future phases.

If the gdkp ban was as successful as the same 5 people on the forums think it was, blizzard would ban them from the other versions. But they won’t because it is the only thing keeping it alive.

2 Likes

They wouldn’t do it because of the huge backlash it would cause everywhere.

The finny thing is they didnt even ban it in all versions of SoD

1 Like