GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

Goal posts go brrrr

1 Like

The best part about them is they act like they have no idea where to go to look up gold. They act completely clueless as if we aren’t living in the year 2024 now and we all aren’t grown adults

I’m just asking for proof just like you did, our goal post is now in the same spot.

1 Like

Asking me to prove a negative is not the flex you think

1 Like

Idk what that means

You made a claim you weren’t a gold buyer and I’m asking you to prove it.

No, you all made the claim that I am. YOU prove it.

I said it’s more likely you buy gold, I didn’t accuse you of buying gold.

Do you buy gold?

I’m not touching you I’m not touching you!

Because you can’t prove it, asking for data no one can prove is stupid and that’s all I was showing.

All I know is your LFG channel is all gold selling warlock summoners, they are selling to someone and it ain’t because of gdkps. Sod is all bots and gold selling warlock summoners, someone is buying gold

1 Like

Me either, GDKP has zero effect on my gameplay.

I do find these thread hilarious though.

All it did for me was make it so I don’t make an alt.

I don’t view these two changes as similar or being worth a side by side.

This assumes the GDKP ban isn’t working as intended, per inference it is.

GDKP ban or not, I am unaffected.

What has it helped with?

Forum traffic?

Again, I am not Blizzard. Not a question I have any authority to answer.

So then how do you know it’s working?

I can infer based on the GDKP decision not being reversed.

Again though:

2 Likes

It’s blizzard though they pretty much don’t reverse any decision they make even if it’s bad

They have reversed plenty over the course of classic.
-Druid talent changes in wrath were reverted/revisited.
-the oopsy-daisy with adding SoD changes to era.
just as a few off the top of my head.

They have the data, we don’t. Which leaves just the inferences we can make from the only legitimate known data we have, which also happens to be the title of this thread iirc. If it doesn’t do what they hoped it would, it would be reverted.

1 Like

So this is called and appeal to authority, which is a logical fallacy

“I dunno, X (power) said so”

Using Blizzards own words is not falling into your chosen fallacy. In this case it is the only words we have on the matter from blizzard to reference, it is not a fallacy to do so.

Example:
My friend’s a lawyer, and she also said that fair-use law is a sham. This person appeals to their lawyer friend to defend the claim that fair-use law “is a sham.”

My statement can be directly followed back to Blizzards own words, not me finger pointing at something unverifiable.