GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

No it’s not

No, your just making one JUST like it.

Yes I did, 4 days of dailies. I suggest that anyone that’s wants gold should go do those instead of turning wow into a capitalist nightmare or straight up buying it.

1 Like

I mean it takes all of 5 seconds to find out gold prices.

It takes a lot more than that to know the trend over 10 years.

“Nuh uh”

Point to the straw man I made.

I don’t believe you.

They added in the most brain dead east ways to make gold in sod yet gold prices are STILL the cheapest they’ve ever been. People are STILL buying gold regardless of what blizzard does to make gold making easier.

It’s never been as common and easy to buy until classic and seasonals came along. Never been cheaper either and since no one barely gets banned, majority of ppl do it

The top 3 posters (counting drinknblink and peepostab as 1) account for over 35% of posts in this topic as of now.

Not important but interesting

1 Like

I’ve played for over 10 years, I’m also not sheltered so it’s not a mystery.

You want 1k gold on a standard pserver? 70 bucks. Because people were vigorously banned when caught and permad

Blizzard offers nothing to scare people from doing this so they drop 50 bucks on 5k like it’s nothing. Why would they farm?

You can’t even be honest about your own words that we can see by scrolling up the page. Why would we believe anything you say?

1 Like

You keep telling me about everything you know about buying gold and it still doesn’t make me trust you

If I had said “all anti gdkpers are buying gold” you would hold weight. But I didn’t

I don’t even care that gdkps aren’t in sod, Im just here to correct the missinformation surrounding gdkps.

1 Like

You absolute weasel

I don’t really care if you trust me, It is very likely you bought gold on sod before. The landscape and resources available to us currently leans in this direction

Yap all you want, you can’t stand that I know what I do

Please, share your proof with the class. We’re all waiting.

Maybe they have a graph on the site?

Another thing that only people that buy gold would know

I mean I don’t think it works that way

It’s like saying you buy gold then when you say no I respond with “exactly what a gold buyer would say!!”

1 Like

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck

So you are a gold buyer then, gotcha.

We figured

1 Like

And what are you basing that on?

Prove you’re not a gold buyer.