GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

Yeah you see this is where you are not the brightest. They came out and said ele were over tuned P3.

Yes dip i think you onto something here they should certainly bring back gdkp’s.

No thanks, I earn my money in legit ways

1 Like

I agree gdkp is a great way to make gold.

1 Like

Do you have an army of summoners too?

Do gdkp’s = must be gold buyer/seller.
Have warlocks = must be selling gold

Do anything that earns legitimate currency in game = must be selling gold

That’s the mindset of these people lol you can’t reason with it

people are still crying they have to roll on gear… flipping weird man. If you can’t make money without other ppl giving it to you that’s a you problem not a game problem. Everyone else still playing the game seems fine. I’m guessing it’s your predisposition to not have to do anything and get paid for it. Guess what we dont want you here

3 Likes

Guess what do you think it would be very smart to cause so much fuss about gdkp’s if i bought or sold gold ?

Hint hint it wouldn’t be very smart especially on my main

Guess what i have never bought or sold gold nor have i ever been banned for it.

I find it funny that the antis are always the lowest performing players.

Makes you stop and wonder what the real agenda is, maybe they just werent allowed in these runs?

He says while posting on an alt

1 Like

no gdkp should be band cause you shouldn’t be able to buy BOP items… that simple. It’s a chance you just want to bypass for whatever you concoct. It doesn’t matter how you got the gold really. It’s that you think you having more money means you get what you want others be damned.

1 Like

This is my sod main.

I think we should all “BAND” together to get gdkp’s back.

1 Like

well good thing ppl in general dont care what you think.

2 Likes

Likewise my friend however thank you for the free bump.

<3

hey I’m just here for the schadenfreude… Watching you ppl cry about this 9 months later is just funny

3 Likes

How does it feel being the worst healer in your guild?

Lajin is replying …

hahahahahaha

feels great knowing I’m the one doing the dispelling and placing barriers/damage reduction cause that’s what a healer does…

As long as you band the gdkp’s though right :wink: hahahahahaha

1 Like