GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

They did. They banned tens of thousands of people at the start of P2 over it.

2 Likes

Do you really think that if blizzard had data to easy show that banning gdkp’s was a success and had no impact on the playerbase that they wouldn’t release it ?

haahahahahahahahhaahahahaha come on man…

No, they have the data of rmt’d botted gold getting washed through GDKPs.

Basic critical thinking for some, rocket science for others i suppose.

1 Like

to say the gdkp ban had no negative affect on the raiding population (which is all the numbers we have that we can measure) is laughable at best and completely dishonest at worst.

of course there was a negative affect.

this cant be denied without looking like an absolute fool.

Isn’t that how the Auction House works too?

I have magic beans to sell you

You know what i actually enjoy about anti gdkp trolls the most ?

They keep my thread at the top of the page with 100’s of views and comments.

I appreciate all of you keep up the good work.

1 Like

Says the dude saying shamans havnt been OP.

Your opinion means nothing

Which gold selling lock should we buy summons off of today?

Shame blizzard doesn’t have the data on these locks

Bro doesnt realise blizzard can literally see the accounts posting. 3/4 of the posts would be from the same 3 people.

They must be taking alot of notice! GDKPS are returning for phase 5!

And anyone reading it with common sense can see their bias.

I have a bias raiding with good players that have a vested interest in remaining active and effective for the duration of the instance, without made up penalties or rewards.

says the person with their head in the sand on everything and only goes based off emotion and the “popular view” of things without any critical thinking of your own.

if my opinion means nothing , yours is less than that.

Isn’t even bias they don’t care about gdkp’s they are just trolling people using gdkp’s have 0 impact on them if they want to raid normally.

That’s why i don’t take any of there comments seriously and just meme them.

All there actually doing by constantly trolling is keeping the threads alive and at the top of the page which works in our favor.

1 Like

You were saying eles wernt broken last phase, even when blizzard came out and said they were.

You are now saying GDKPS are good when blizzard has come out and banned them.

Solid takes

bro is oblivious

The funny thing is, if Blizzard wanted to enable GDKPs and really lower the gold made in them they could give raids the same treatment as professions and just double or triple the output.

If loot wasn’t as scarce and people couldn’t make money in them, these trolls wouldn’t be here as RMT would still be up for them for progression/parsing/speedrunning raids.

650 + comments

over 6000 views

one of the biggest gdkp threads on the forum only shadowed by the official announcement of gdkp ban where its still active with people saying they failed.

Love it

they were talking about p2 way of earth dual rb enhance when they mentioned that but you wont be honest about anything you say as you are clouded with emotion and the thoughts of others so you cant even fight your way out of a paper bag of thought.

have fun with that.

3/4 of the people saying keep them banned, 3 people saying to reinstate.

Blizzard has this data, thats why GDKPS are still banned.

3 Likes

I love gdkp’s as well cheers.