GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

Nope. It’s not the fault of the person selling the gear. And it’s fine for people to buy it if they didn’t RMT the gold.

Ban the people. Engaging in RMT.

1 Like

So why are GDKPs banned? Do you honestly believe all the gold in them is illegally obtained?

I agree but people who participate in gdkp’s don’t have to rmt that’s what your brain can’t seem to comprehend.

Now stop speaking you are making yourself look silly.

1 Like

Unban GDKP. Save SOD.

2 Likes

Nope. All of it was not bought in RMT. GDKP’s are banned because the majority of it was, and people were making money selling the gold after the runs.

1 Like

No, they just take in 100s of thousands of gold from the fresh 60. Playing dumb isnt an defence

2 Likes

Do you have data to show that a majority of it was? Has this ever been tracked and sourced even? Or are you just assuming something?

I can assume most the gold used to get crafted FR gear in the first weeks was bought. Should we ban trading?

Remember when blizzard came out and said so? They have the data

1 Like

No they don’t lmao

If its so obvious to you captain obvious why can’t blizzard ban these guys and not gdkp…

hurr durr not very smart are you

Do you have a source you can share?

I’m not arguing that, I was only arguing that you’re wrong on how p2w works.

1 Like

Because the gdkpers are actively finding ways to hide it. Why doesnt the government just put all drug dealers in jail?

Only one of us here lacks critical thinking, and thats the jobless dude

2 Likes

Very convenient that blizzard make a poor decision and claim “we have the data” unfortunately that’s not how the world works if you make a decision and have data to support your decision and there is opposition/negative feedback you release that data to prove your point and end the discussion.

They won’t ever/can’t ever release it because it does not exist the only data they have shows that they severely damaged the sod playerbase by banning gdkp’s.

That’s a fact nothing you can troll about on here will change it.

Sorry mate.

1 Like

They claimed beforehand they did. Thats why they made their decision.

How am i trolling? GDKPS are banned.

You are one cooked lad

2 Likes

Can you please share a source on this?

Easy as going to the blizzard post

1 Like

Awesome, I am claiming they don’t show the data or be quiet.

Very simple concept.

Please link the one you’re talking about.

So they have the data on who is buying gold but they don’t ban those people?

If they had the data shouldn’t their be NO more gold buyers?