GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

There’s Def a spectrum to it. I think most people would agree OSRS and Retail WoW are less p2w then say Diablo Immortal.

But all three games are p2w.

1 Like

Dont try to argue with these pro gdkpers, they lack the basic skills to find real work in the world so they rely on shady tactics to earn their bread.

You are arguing against people who’s lives depend on gdkps coming back.

2 Likes

Not in a normal guild. But yah, suppose you could buy gold, then bribe the Loot master to give you loot.

No, just pay them directly through a money transfer app.

Just to Hard res me an item if anything.

I have been a truck driver for over 10 years, I work for Giant a large grocery chain in the northeast, Im in PA.

Anything else you would like to say that’s wrong?

Yah, I don’t know why I would attempt to talk to the scumbags.

With your definition every MMO is pay 2 win.

1 Like

i mean there’s a dozen and two ways you could break the rules and get geared doing so

1 Like

Do you think it’s okay for players to RMT for their fire resist gear?

Yup. And they shouldn’t be encouraged, and if caught breaking the rules people should be banned.

Ninja looting/botting/combat rotations/buying gold Are all bad for the game. And should be actively managed to improve the experience.

1 Like

Nope. Anyone buying gold should be banned. In fairness, the MC Heat level system is pretty dumb. Glad they are moving away from it in BWL.

1 Like

But the avenues in which they traded that illicit gold still exist with players still making FR gear?

Should we ban trading?

Instead of doing that blizzard banned gdkps.

Don’t worry all those people who broke the rules are still doing it.

Take a look at your LFG, please buy a summon so that poor lock can sell gold.

1 Like

Nope. You ban the people. Who buy the botted and scammed gold. It’s not rocket science dude.

1 Like

Sure is outside of blizzard actually releasing the “official” data which would all show that the gdkp ban had a “Significant” impact on the player population.

https : //i. imgur. com/voHLwNB .jpeg

This shows that directly after phase 1 when the ban went live the playerbase dropped 50%+ now people will try to make all kinds of excuses as to why but the reality is the only significant change from phase 1 to phase 2 was the gdkp ban.

Again blizzard wont release official data cause it will prove exactly this and they won’t revert the ban because if they do the data will also show a significant increase in the playerbase.

They are simply hoping to “normalise” the ban and have players forced to accept it in hopes they can convince the other game versions its a good change which its not and that is why sod is only place they are banned.

But people are still making and selling FR gear, surely not all the gold they got for making the gear was legally obtained?

Shouldn’t we ban trading?

They did a huge banwave Start of P2 over people buying gold. It didn’t work, so GDKP’s should stay banned imo.

1 Like

Look at them go, its like theres a reason they are going so ham to have gdkps reinstated. Maybe if they spent this much effort in finding work they wouldnt need gdkps

1 Like

i’ve said this before but the fundamental problem with gold buying is the deterrent allows you to buy until you get caught and then you can just stop and continue playing, there’s very little risk involved with regards to your account unless you somehow get caught multiple times, there’s no eggshell walking when you break the rules, its “oh if they ever eventually catch me i’m on my first strike anyway so ill get a 3 day”

Yeesh makes sense why you need the gdkp money brother

2 Likes