GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

Its like you antis keeping needing to be educated.

Guilds typically run 1 time per week, you clear all the raids and youre done for the week.

The vast majority of gdkps are for alts, hardly anyone runs gdkps on their mains because their mains are in guilds…

The more you guys talk the more it shows you have no idea what youre talking about.

1 Like

Yep i agree test successful, keep them banned

4 Likes

Fully support Elron and his acknowledgement that the test worked out and Blizzard don’t need to revisit the policy because everything is great with GDKP’s remaining banned.

3 Likes

Gold buyers stay mad

2 Likes

I agree we should unban them and i appreciate the bumps to keep this post relevent.

Why would I be mad, I didn’t do gdkps in sod when they were allowed.

News flash, the people who were buying gold are still buying gold.

3 Likes

if you’re a gold buyer, you woulda bought gold to buy all these new giga bis items that are craftable. legit every profession got new epic boe’s that are super insane. banning gdkps cuz “it encourages rmt” makes literally no sense cuz u think that if that’s the logic u have, ud be against all form of boes that are that good as well.

1 Like

A lot of people who are anti gdkp buy gold.

1 Like

Proof? But while we’re at it, a lot of people that sell gdkp know the gold was bought(because they sold it).

1 Like

I agree that gdkp’s should come back.

he said, with the intention of selling items for gold, then gold for cash

1 Like

Glad to see you also enjoy gdkp’s.

Gdkps are a scourge on good faith gaming and should remain banned :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really do enjoy their state in SoD right now LOL

4 Likes

#BringBackGDKP

So basically you want to buy gold, but not spend IRL money/take the risk. So you want someone else to buy gold, join your group, and hand it to you instead for gear so they can take all the risk/spend money, but you can still get the benefits of gold buying.

Does this sum up what it means to be a “GDKP enjoyer” in a nutshell?

3 Likes

You aren’t coping that nobody who dislikes gdkps doesn’t buy gold are you? Ill go further to say that I know an individual selling gold on SOD personally.

Just look at the BOE prices on the AH, then look over at the current gold prices. Both of these will take you 30 seconds total. These warlock summoners are there because they are selling gold in a game with no gdkp. Bots are flooded on every sod server, but there is no gdkp.

I am not denying this - but you seem to want to deny the former.

btw, I dont do gdkps, I am just being as neutral and realistic as possible with you. One thing I have noticed about the crowd who is anti-gdkp is they refuse to be realistic.

Not really, your entire first sentence is a straw-man

I hate gdkp it is only gold buyers and i wont be encouraging that!!! buys warlock summons everyday this is fine :slight_smile:

:point_up:t6: