GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

No reason to be upset.

A lot of people have trouble with your/you’re.

Glad I was here to correct you.

For someone that doesnt care about gdkps. You sure sound like someone that cares about gdkps.

Might be time to take a step back and re evaluate some things

2 Likes

I’m glad you finally admit that you have trouble with your/you’re and I’m happy I was able to educate you on your mistake. Make sure when you take your test on Monday that you remember this lesson, so Mrs. Jenkins will give you a gold star. :smiley:

1 Like

Alot of people also struggle with there / they’re / their.

Correct option would be they’re

2 Likes

So what you’re saying is you have only sucked at wow for 19 years 8 months and 25 days.

Thanks for clearing that up, I think it’s important to keep stats like this as accurate as possible.

Are you excited your 20 year anniversary of sucking at wow is coming up? I’m super excited for you.

No, you don’t. If you actually cared about being as accurate as possible, you wouldn’t have generalized WoW’s Lifespan like you lazily did. Sad!

2 Likes

Thank God you were there to correct me.

Now we can accurately say how long you sucked at wow.

We?

There is no We.

1 Like

What do you mean?

We both can accurately say how long you sucked at wow.

This was a team effort.

Except you are incorrect because you were wrong from the start in your assumption of when I started playing WoW.

So there is no We.

1 Like

Don’t be sad, you have a little bit of time to get better before your 20th anniversary.

Maybe even get a mythic kill or 2

What makes you say that?

1 Like

Its not even 5 people. At this point, its 2 people, one of which doesnt even play sod, and a third guy who doesnt even bother making his character names different from each other but thinks posting on “elron” and “elron but different server” and “elrondruid” and “elronpriest” fools anyone.

Not even enough people to fill a 5 man are still talking about this.

2 Likes

You cant ninja loot unless you put the loot system on free for all like an idiot.
Just because you are playing a vanilla server eoesnt mean you have to cosplay as dumb vanilla party/raid leaders.

SOD could of been a huge success if they didn’t ban gdkp’s and i guess there is still time i do hope they revisit the policy and trial a phase with them back in and then post the data surrounding playerbase growth and active raids cleared per week vs when gdkp’s were banned.

The raw statistics will speak for itself.

Lol you’re right. I usually don’t pay attention to character names cuz I couldn’t care less but that is a hilarious level of stupid.

1 Like

I mean we can see for ourselves easily enough that botting and RMT is still rampant so we already know it’s a lie that GDKP was the cause.

No where near the amount if gdkps were a thing.

Hows SoM doing? Gdkps were allowed there

Next thing they say is oh look how good the economy is and how cheap consumes are.

They completely ignore all the changes to professions / transmute procs / pot procs / resources in real crates etc etc lmao.

People are max copium they just don’t want others enjoying the game.

Seems like blizzard had made some good changes. Lets keep it up!

3 Likes