GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

It’s gotta be if you’re clearing it.

Absolute snooze fest of a raid, I can’t believe you can’t clear it.

Maybe 1 day I will green parse it like you.

I would say “imagine caring about parses” but the mere mention of people who were bashing you about your parses in a previous thread was enough to send you into a frothing rage, lmao. :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Why would that bother me?

Those people literally couldn’t clear the content.

Good question: “Why does it bother you?” Are you ready to finally admit the truth? That they were right and you were wrong? Or are you gonna keep holding up in a turtle shell like the Alliance in AV?

What were they right about and what was I wrong about?

The dudes guild is hard stuck 7/13H lmao, they quit.

And Burger is a grey parser.

It’s like you trying to diss me, it just hold no weight cuz you’re trash like them.

you’re*

Man, you can’t clear MC and can’t clear proper your/you’re spelling. You’re just catching L’s left and right today.

Lmfao you’re an idiot.

That sentence has no version of your or you’re.

The context is those other people attempting to diss me when they can’t do what I’m doing, so I said it’s also like YOU TRYING to diss me, because YOU’RE trash like them.

Lmfao your stupidity is amazing.

You’re upset that I corrected you. :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Except you didn’t correct me…

Yes, I did.

You tried to correct a version of the word I never even used…

Do you know how stupid you sound?

Don’t get upset at me because you don’t know how to properly differentiate between your and you’re. Get upset at your english teacher on Monday when you go back to 2nd grade.

There is no need to use any version of that word which is why you didn’t correct me.

I guess since you suck at wow this is what you have to do though.

For you to continue to be this upset over the smallest things but here we are. :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

Why would I be upset you suck at a game you have played for over 20 years?

WoW hasn’t been around for over 20 years. It launched Nov 23, 2004. That puts it under 20 years.

You really don’t think before you speak. A by-product of being upset.

You’re**

You’re**

You’re**

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

None of those were incorrect. :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: