GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

Consumes are cheap because of bots, it’s no different from when gdkps are in the game.

Don’t worry blizzard isn’t banning those bots anytime soon

But consumes werent cheap when gdkps were in the game

2 Likes

That was p1, what consume wasn’t cheap?

Hell look at cata, consumes are dirt cheap even tho you can make enough in a single gdkp to buy consumes on 10 toons for the entire cata xpac.

It’s supply and demand, consume prices have nothing to do with gdkps.

Except they were.

100g a flask is cheap?

12g a mongoose?

Even though the average player has more gold, consumes are cheaper.

2 Likes

None of that was in p1 of sod when gdkps were in the game, wtf are you saying

Ah yes lets compare p1 prices to p4 when people were getting 20s a quest.

Compare p4 prices to p4 som prices.

1 Like

Again bots are what farms the stuff, they keep supply higher than demand.

Someone buying a ring in a raid doesn’t increase or decrease the supply and demand of a mana potion.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

The only thing in p1 that was expensive was the highest mana potion because you couldn’t craft them yet so all of them had to be found.

Cata flask is 35g btw, why isn’t it 1,000 gold?

You can’t because som didn’t have transmutation mastery / potion mastery and guaranteed x 2 procs and up to 5 etc they didn’t have increased resource spawns and didn’t have profession/craftable materials dropping in boxes you get from doing dungeons etc.

Entire economy was changed with these changes there wasn’t dailies giving 50g+ for 10 mins either.

Bots are what keeps consumes cheap people aren’t going out and spending 40 mins to farm a stack of herbs to sell for 1g believe me.

Yeah imagine if dailies were a thing in som or era. Combine that with gdkp and prices would be through the roof.

Good thing blizzard thought ahead and banned them :+1:

1 Like

Yeah if they buy a ring with gold they are increasing the demand for gold.

Mans not too bright.

Seek higher education, not higher forum post count.

2 Likes

That’s not how any of that works lmfao.

Supply and demand represent the willingness of consumers and producers to buy and sell. In a competitive market, sellers compete against each other to sell their products, and buyers compete against each other to buy them. When the amount supplied is roughly the same as the amount demanded, the price will stay the same. If the amount supplied exceeds the amount demanded, or vice versa, the market price will increase or decrease

I got you tho.

Not liking gdkps is fine

You being an idiot is fine.

It would be like you buying concrete and the people buying bread are now mad because they blame you for bread prices going up lmao

if every one here isnt telling wow devs how interested they are in a wow token for seasonal modes from here on out you may as well just not post any more

1 Like

Mans copy pasting without realising hes proving my point.

If you attach a gold value to every bis item, the demand for gold goes up.

Try typing in “economics 101” to google

1 Like

Then explain my cata server.

Why are consumes 3g for volcanic potions and 35g for flasks

On a server that has been out since classic launched and has had gdkps since it launched??

You can go do a gdkp right now and make 40k gold.

Enlighten the class

If what you’re saying is true those consumes should be 500g/potion and 5,000g/flask

When I get off work I will even link you the auction house prices for proof.

Explain this Mr economics

My server has 10000x more gold on it than sod

Remember that thing you said about supply and demand?

Consuming is pretty much mandatory on classic servers. Cata it isnt.

Tell me how much a pre raid bis BoE goes for on cata compared to sod.

The new ZG/ZA BOE epics are like 300-600g.

Volcano deck is 4,000g.

Meanwhile sod Darkmoon decks were 1.3-2k in phase 3.

This is the biggest load of crap I have ever read lmao.

Yea fights that are 100x harder you don’t need to consume on but TARGET DUMMY raid bosses you 100% need to consume on.

I’m literally crying at these mental gymnastics

You have 0 idea what you’re saying and it’s showing.

You are so close all the time. But just cant get over that last hurdle.

Its almost asif they have lowered consumes in cata to prevent being able to over consume to cheese fights.

See supply and demand

Youve been paying to win too long and it shows

2 Likes

Yeah you have 0 idea what youre saying and are just trying to save face,

You have no idea how wow’s economy works.

That have less consumes sure but that wasnt the argument, YOU said buying gear in gdkps made consumes cost more, stick to your argument.

If what youre saying is true consumes would be 100x more expensive on a server that has had gdkps on it for over 6 years.

Excited for blizzard to revert this policy.