GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

Waiting on an update to this policy.

good thing I don’t care how many h3 pugs are happening

1 Like

it’s refreshing to not have gdkps, but the pros do not outweigh the cons. now instead of gdkps, we have people ninja’ing loot DAILY.

On my server they don’t ninja as much but every single run is xx item hard res’d every single onyxia is ony head res’d every single mc is xx items resd + mats resd + legendaries resd etc

Game doesnt need GDKP. If you need GDKP, you can play Era.

2 Likes

That’s your opinion not everyones.

Its a fact that the game doesnt NEED gdkp. Game plays without it. I dont think gdkp is coming back for SoD.

3 Likes

It’s blizzards opinion which is the only one that matters.

1 Like

Wrong and untrue.

He’s just a bot mad he can’t sell for rmt anymore.

1 Like

Ok chinese farmers. Keep making gdkp threads, you’re not fooling anyone.

1 Like

Yes, there is. Just because one data point goes to a GDKP but doesn’t buy their gold doesn’t mean that GDKPs dont create a massive incentive for buying gold. As bad as the economy is because of incursions, I guarantee it would be even worse with a bunch of GDKP bought gold floating around.

2 Likes

We need a wow token that lets us buy other blizzard games, skins for other games, and game time. We need this token and we need GDKPs. We also promise to all purchase a sparkle pony if you put in a store and return GDKPs to us.

Then take the .05% of the money you made off sparkle ponies and wow tokens and hire 5 people who spend all day banning bots and personally investigating gold buying and ban every one that buys gold outside the wow token.

I want to carry noobs, get paid, get free blizzard games and skins. Ill gdkp and buy tokens until i have every game and skin blizzard has. Nothing would make me happier than knowing some loser is paying blizz to give me games to sell them loot they will still never be able to parse with.

GDKP’s don’t create gold.

If I do top dps, don’t die to mechanics and bring full consumes and loose items to johnny over there who died to mechanics and barely did top 10 dps because he had more gold than me from whatever sources…Then no…this system doesn’t belong in the game, period.

Of course someone will come in here and say “Well they won’t be invited to next run and everyone will know that person to not invite”

Alrighty… could still happen next run with a different johnny that does the exact thing every run. Then you’re SoL of loot for however long.

GDKP’s do not belong in this game.

2 Likes

How is that any different than you losing items to Johnny who happened to roll a higher number on the dice?

At least in a GDKP you walk away with gold for carrying Johnny.

Because at least the roll is fair and not some “yeah this is my own gold, trust me bro”

Could care less about the gold at the end.

I hope you don’t use the AH.

No one said it did.

All I read everytime someone tries to promote or have GDKPs unbanned are:

“I want to spend all this gold I bought with RMT (before they banned GDKPs).”

…or…

“I want the payout from someone else’s high bids who bought gold with RMT.”

There is no middle ground. GDKPs are a gold-RMT laundering scheme. The end.

3 Likes