GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

I don’t think anyone is claiming gdkps don’t have rmt, it deals in gold, literally everything dealing in gold has rmt.

News flash those people who had no issues buying gold are still buying gold.

LMAO “op” said theres no correlation!!!

Keep gdkps banned its cringe yall still crying over this lol

2 Likes

the economy on SoD is stupid consumes are WAY too cheap

Consumes will always be cheap as long as bots are oversupplying

this alts anonymous discussion…

This is my main.

my rogue is lv 60 idk why blizzard didnt even update it yet but yeah its an alt lmao who cares my main is Mudvain on crusader strike

1 Like

Dude is so infatuated with mains.

Like I’m supposed to swap avatars Everytime I post on a different section of the wow forums.

that 5 sec chance char really takes a toll right?

No, I’m on my phone and it’s buggy to do it on your phone.

I’m at work.

Again I’m posting on my main lmao.

My argument would be the same even if posted on my sod toon , it wouldn’t change.

You’re literally fried.

Hopefully they review this.

This is the first classic server I’ve ever seen where prices on consumables and other items are even remotely reasonable

4 Likes

It’s also the first classic server where you’ve had transmute and potion master specializations and are guaranteed x 2 procs and up to x 5 procs.

Also the first classic server where there’s an increase in resource respawn rates and amount gathered along with real boxes that give various profession and crafting mats.

Let’s not be ignorant here and try to claim cutting out gdkp’s is what caused cheap consumes.

1 Like

Cause the game throws materials at you unlike any other classic server.

The awful population speaks for itself, Blizzard got rid of one of the biggest reasons people make alts which helps keep the leveling journey and world feel alive, and it shows.

I mean the only problem I see here is RMT. :dracthyr_shrug:

I have said this in other GDKP threads, RMT is more of a problem then GDKP.

Sure the loot systems allows you to use gold to bid on items and sure you will have some gold buyers but not everyone who does a GDKP is a gold buyer. If you suspend gold buyers for a lengthy amount of time (6 months or 12 months) or perma then you won’t see as much as gold buyers because why would you risk your account? As of right now you either get a 2 week suspension which lets be honest with ourselves is a slap on a wrist or you just wont get suspended at all, gold buying is so normalized in the community that its not even funny, hence why we still see bots to this day even with GDKP banned.

People who buy gold almost never buy it on there main accounts they use burners and wash it so even if there caught the burner account is the one which is suspended rarely do people get banned on mains if they know what they are doing.

Trying to control how people use ingame currency is a ridiculous take on trying to stop rmt and will always fail.

1 Like

Hopefully we can get a review of this failed policy soon.

You think 5 people constantly crying on the forums about gdkp shows it’s been a failure? Lolok.

1 Like

I think they should revisit the policy they said they would.