GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

When I joined a GDKP everyone was mean to me. They said my gear was ugly. I tried to bid 7g on an item and someone laughed at me and told me I was poor. After 30 minutes of getting mistreated I decided to bail and go play with some nicer players. But they spit on me and called my mom expletives when I said I was leaving. All in all, a 0/10 experience.

3 Likes

Swipers’ daily qq post

3 Likes

Excited for gdkp return.

So happy its not coming back! Good job blizz!

2 Likes

God Elron is a sad individual. Someone really needs rent money badly to be necroing this post on multiple characters. There is no way someone is this freaking invested in having GDKP’s return unless it is their main source of IRL real money income. Let’s not kid ourselves. Or he has no shot of getting in a raid group due to a lack of skill or time and wants to buy gold or has already bought gold to acquire BiS gear. There really is no alternative besides purely selfish motivations that are destructive to the integrity of the game.

3 Likes

Great idea to unban gdkp’s.

bring back gdkp please

1 Like

This is actually so hilarious that the only people posting are him on his alts, and he’s not even trying to make it not obvious that it’s just him.

3 Likes

Still waiting for a response.

Would be good if blizzard added some updates on this

GDKP isn’t the issue.

I found the issue here (read the bolded text).

The issue here is that someone is going to buy gold and then use it in a GDKP, is GDKP the issue here or is it Gold buying? For my answer I would say Gold buying is more of an issue then GDKPs.

If Blizzard went after the gold buyers regularly and applying them with 6 month suspension or perma bans then you wont see as much gold buyers.

1 Like

Those people are still buying gold tho.

The ban did nothing, its not like gold buyers were like aight I guess I stop buying gold.

There is so much to buy in SOD

1 Like

I’m a gdkp supporter i can say with 100% conviction that i have never purchased gold or even felt the need to and i am also 100% against gold buying/selling and bots.

In the ideal world gold buying/selling/bots wouldn’t exist and gdkp’s would still be a great system it would mean the payouts would be smaller but also farming your gold would be more valuable because you know that it would also help you in gearing.

It makes gold more valuable it means if people want an advantage over others when bidding that they actually need to play the game more.

RMT is the issue not gdkp’s and they should have never been banned if the ban was successful (it wasn’t) they would of instantly enforced the policy on all versions of the game that wasn’t the case and would only serve to completely decimate there playerbase.

No GDKPs is good. test has been a success.

4 Likes

the simple truth is that there would be way more heat 3 pugs if GDKPs existed.

1 Like

the way i see and i doubt anyone can prove otherwise, GDKP is for ppl that buy gold with RMT nothing, and for scammers to get that gold off them

edit : no one will respond here with SoD main… i bet…

3 Likes

So you think it’s more likely that all the people that participated in gdkps buy gold or scammers.

Now that’s a dent head take.

like i said, no posts on mains…

2 Likes

What does that have to do with anything lmfao?

You want me to keep swapping the toons I post on Everytime I post on different sections of the forums??

You really are a dent head.

The majority of gdkps are ran by alts, you think the majority of people are spending massive amounts of irl money to gear up their gdkp alts?

You don’t parse in gdkps.

You use kill strats and not parse strats meaning you have assignments.

You’re actually fried.

This is my main btw

NO CORRELATION BETWEEN GDKP AND RMT? YOURE CRACKED LMAO!!! yeah the guy on classic era who spent 10k Gold on a crappy healing mace from BWL just picked a lot of herbs XD cmon bro get real. Maybe people werent buying G in phase 1, i 100% assure you now the loot is REAL BIS; 100000% people will RMT

2 Likes