GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

“I can stop stalking my ex whenever I like, my new girlfriend is great! But you wouldn’t know her she goes to a different school”

1 Like

I’m not trying, you’re just that easy.

You cant play original wow, you cant play tbc, cant play wotlk, cant even play WIII, because reforgred messed it.

Token
Level boost
Batching
No ptr - hire actual testers, stop using your playerbase as a lab rat
Store mounts
Paid character copy
Constant bugs

This game has paid sub, store and micro transactions and no punishments for botting/cheating/gold selling or buying.

Pack it up, let people with actual passion for the game develop the game, nostalrius had 3people in the basement in russia and it was a higher quality experience. I would get response from a GM in-game in 15min. On classic it takes 3days and its a automatic copy pasta.

As someone who played this game religiously for a better half of my life, there is no reason to play SoD, most stuff they took from :turtle: wow and implemented worse. Incursions ruined economy and leveling, no gdkps = no reason for alts - no alts, no reason to do raids as bis etc.

This doesn’t explain why you are still here. Maybe you need some therapy to help you cope and break out of your terminal wow forum poster brainrot.

Also I just played WC3R campaign and it was fire.

TIME TO REVISIT. Loot drama sucks.

1 Like

Dont necro threads just to push your agenda.

It aint happening.

1 Like

GDKP ban was supposed to curb gold trading, inflation, and bots. It has currently done none of those things.

1 Like

Curb…not stop. Big difference.

2 Likes

Still waiting for gdkp’s to be unbanned outside of some guild runs pugs are completely dead on my server.

It hasn’t even done that.

And you have literally no proof of that, none. You have no idea what the servers could be looking like had they let GDKPs continue to happen.

2 Likes

Leaving a video game soley because it doesnt pay you to play it is a masterclass on entitlement.

3 Likes

It serves as an incentive to play alts and continue doing raids that you may no longer need it 100% increases player participation in content and allows for more active raids especially pugs this isn’t even open to being debated its fact.

1 Like

It is quite factual that your greed requirements arent needed.

3 Likes

I think this policy should be revisited now.

Can we get an update on when you plan to revisit this policy ?

Would like to see blizzard address this issue.

When do you plan to acknowlege this didn’t work out and revisit the policy ?

Posting on alts to necro a thread nobody cares about.

Bolt strategy Cotton.

2 Likes

I love that GDKP is gone

4 Likes