GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

I don’t think it’s about GDKPs for him. I think he just hates people, and GDKPers are an easy target here. His posts barely make any sense. He’s just here to spread negativity, and he does this in non-GDKP threads too.

I think it is completely fair to bring back GDKP once Blizzard can prove RMT and Botting is under control.

We should expect Blizzard to solve the core issue of why some people are against GDKP and not let them off the hook.

How’s it going in here cope-a-dopes?

2 Likes

I couldn’t.

That’s your signature move and I wouldn’t want to intrude.

1 Like

I think the community can atleast get an update as to why the policy is staying and/or being reverted.

And please no fluff about “feeling”.

Based on what others have said about the benefits of GDKP what’s the point of making a change this early in the phase? It’s an alt thing right to keep the game alive?

i never buy anything off the auction house so it doesnt impact me at all :slight_smile:
Also, why allowing people to buy items from a raid make the public auction house cost more?

p4 all the 60 raids without GDKP is going to be an absolute nightmare. No GDKP = classic experience ruined. Game will die VERY shortly. I hope they fix this. 60 classic is the best

No GDKP = classic experience saved!

Thanks Blizz.

1 Like

LOL.

LOL

Yea no, its amazing that GDKP is still banned, keep it that way. Lets not fk the economy more than it is.

you know i’ve never even done a gdkp
never had enough gold for it

but how about a experiment, reenable gdkp and crackdown on rmt

i’m talking 6 months or permas for all rmters

can’t complain about swipers in gdkps then can we?

also the body type 2 void elf thinking that you don’t spend gold on consumables to raid…

Perma all rmt on first offense.

Close and IP ban accounts who get caught botting.

Blizzard won’t do that tho, that would mean it’s up to them to enforce their own TOS.

IP band are worthless the vast majority of the time since most people are dynamically assigned one each time their computer boots up by the ISP.

Unless you’re willing to ban entire neighborhoods from the game for one person’s infraction

1 Like

It’s wild how easy you guys seem to think it is to “ban” people from the game so you think Blizz is just not enforcing their own TOS.

Bots get banned all the time and they come back everyday. Gold buying might ruin all your characters progression but there is literally nothing blizz can do to stop me from creating a new account and starting again. Literally nothing.

They could hire GMs and ban more often than every 4 months.

There is so much more blizzard could do

Because whales flood the market with rmt gold increasing prices for everything. I know you already know that though.

That’s not how supply and demand work.

I know you know that tho

2 Likes

wait, did they bring back GDKP in SoD p4 bc 7 people on the forums wanted to swipe on illicit 3rd party websites for gear so they dont have to play the game?

Idk imagine playing sod.

thats right. you dont play sod and you dont do gdkp and you dont buy gold. yet here you are whining about not being able to buy gear via illicit gold laundered through GDKPs in SoD. Weird that.

1 Like