GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

Actually you could go into a GDKP with broken gear

1 Like

Like i said. Theyll argue in bad faith and spew false equivalencies. Its on purpose. Its by design.

This is the entire point of what theyre doing and giving them ANY attention plays into what they want.

Just like a toddler throwing a fit, the only way to check them is to completely ignore the fit and NOT give them what they want.

3 Likes

You can actually go into any raid with broken gear.

I’m not sure you’ll be able to stay.

Most people dont appreciate carries unless they’re friends or getting something out of it

Grand observation there.

Oh i know i just some very off posts and my curiosity got the better of me while i wait for the cat to come in, now off to sleep for me.

How does GDKP affect you personally?

its seasonal content dont take it so serious

1 Like

speaking facts… dang the delete the post fast

1 Like

join a guild where logging is looked down on/banned. their clear times will be 2hours+ if they even manage to clear it.

2 Likes

Classic is easy as crap. It’s all about bad players. That’s who plays it except maybe the 1%. What are you trying to say exactly?

1 Like

Oooof, this thread is the poster child for why people say WoW’s community is trash.

2 Likes

The man you are trying to talk to already ran away. Tried to compare my mythic progression parses with his SoD parses. Shut up real quickly once I linked my SoD Parses.

2 Likes

Swiper tears are the best.

3 Likes

He might get banned for being a meany

That will be funny if he gets a ban lol. I didn’t even report him myself. Would just be a 24 hour one most likely. If it goes through.

Looks like he was temp ban lol. At least usually if your message gets removed you get temped banned with it lol.

Looks like hes had multiple messages removed actually lol.

Asking PRO GDKPer.

Why do you think it’s not working right now to not have GDKPs to??

SOD Economy isnt trash like Cata and Era even after the P3 incursions mishaps lol

3 Likes

No you literally don’t. GDKP is the only loot system where you have to, at minimum, pay for any loot drop after you have already killed the boss, or you have to pay just to get a spot in the group and then pay again on any loot that drops. Pick one. Either you pay for the loot or you pay for the spot.

Or better yet, don’t pick any at all, like SoD is right now.

Literally playing the game as it was supposed to be played (where enchants/consumes/whatever can also be farmed for free, or if in a guild, given, for free) is not comparable to the same thing anymore than trying to use the AH as an excuse when people bring up RMT in GDKPs.

The only gold you spend in a non GDKP raid is repair costs and maybe an enchant on a new piece of gear that you got you didn’t have to pay for after you took part in downing the boss. All consumes you either come in with, or share between guildmates if someone needs something and had run out. But nah, you just need to be paid for every interaction like you’re some celebrity. It’s weird.

The test didn’t fail. The ban on GDKPs has been wildly successful in improving the game. The problem is that other decisions/inaction has led to inflation and other economic issues. Cutting the mount cost, for example, wasn’t needed.

There is a direct correlation between buying gold and GDKP.

6 Likes