GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

Sits in a quiet corner with her floofzies head on her lap, floofing up his hair, while he sleeps.

Waves at Cyndi Lou, Wiccan, and Heisuke,
Hello :wave:

2 Likes

Salutations, Izzy.

I am all out of blue hearts at the moment, so please accept this sunflower instead. :sunflower:

:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thank you Wiccan, takes the sunflower… and eats it.

1 Like

/huggle
/cookie
(Lady Cyndi Lou gently pats Rainy’s head.)
/smile

1 Like

Yes. Yes, Mac is indeed deeply loved. I know I will never get to meet the Mac IRL but as a die hard cat lover, he is my favorite big good boy kitty and if I could give him good noogies like he likes, for real, I would consider that a very good day.

3 Likes

rough day :frowning:

3 Likes

Hope you feel better after a good night’s rest. Helps sometimes.

2 Likes

happily returns the hug.
excitedly devours the cookie.
(Smiles as her sleeping Floofzie’s head is petted, the power of the floof draws all.)
https://i.chzbgr.com/full/9501212672/h85CF5EF7/clothing-f-milkmochabear-milkmochabear-omilkmochabear-gasp-milk-mocha-bear-00 Wishes that she could snuggle with her Rainy tonight. Also i wanted to say
https://media1.tenor.com/images/c9b32dd304802d842ca0861aa92222d4/tenor.gif?itemid=13820202.

1 Like

Fading in from the darkness a evil silhouette appears.

“I wish to play a game, life can be so tedious sometimes… I need to distract the corners of my addled mind so I do not go insane.”

2 Likes

“What kind of game do you wish to play, oh Dark One?”
/smile

1 Like

hands you a :bear::sandwich:

Hope that helps!

1 Like

“Everyone else plays hide and seek but those individuals hardly have the resources I have at my disposal… Let me ask, of those already posted do you think are mine?”

“You have so MANY Masks, that I can not remember all of their tags. Sorry.”

I am enjoying this hunter WAY more than expected

Got him 50 yesterday, already 87ilvl now

1 Like

“Is this one of my masks?” ^

“Those you speak to every day! In every which way, might be me…”

“One of a few I am familiar with.”

“If you mean the poster above you, I have no idea.”

“I don’t recall names, much less how to spell them, but I usually know them, when I see them.”

I’m trying Beast Master really like it. So far, no weird pet pulling stuff that I’ve read before and it’s fun jumping around every aoe lol.
I’m excited to find the exotic pets.

What spec?

“One of few? Out of nearly fifty?”

“That is the question, Is the deathknight one of mine?”

“Let me put it this way… I know a FEW of your Alts by name. I know you have many. No, I do NOT know them all.”

“I only have 25 myself.”

/understanding hug

1 Like