GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

Broom sticks fit mage really well for RP, and the reindeer, because it’s fun to ride around in July and matches my hunter reindeer battle pet and hunter pet.

1 Like

Yea the events are a blast the first time doing then

Back when I first started I only owned the vase game, so was zooming around as my amazing 60 mage doing every holiday event possible

Yeaaas :heart_eyes::rabbit::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The sounds of heavy boots return as a giant of a man walks out of the shadows.

“I got me own demons in the shadows waiting for me lass. Don’t need dear ole jack.”

/salute

“Aye lass that be true I do be drinking the rum extra hard! It’s what pirates do!”

“Aye this one knows!”

1 Like

Sits and smiles, while waiting for her Floofzie.

Grins, drinking extra rum gets my seal of approval.*
Open the bottle of liquid death and pours Arcanohol out.

1 Like

I just tried out the sex change, I’m going to keep my name though because druid, cat bear etc :cat: :bear:

3 Likes

Hope everyone’s weekend went well! See you tomorrow on Mehday!

4 Likes

“And now… For something completely CRAZY, to brighten everyone’s day!”

/silly happy dance
/giggle

2 Likes

Time to hide the candy from Cyndi lol.
Hope everyone had a good Sunday.

2 Likes

That won’t work, she will find it.

:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

“You can have the candy. I make Cookies.”
/smile

“That too. I AM a Rogue, after all.”
/giggle

“How’s Mac doing? Did you get the Cat-Sip Milk yet?”

1 Like

He’s a bit slower all around, and sleeping even more than he used to. I just do my best to make sure he is comfortable and happy, and make sure he knows that he is deeply loved.

Funds have been tight for the last while, so I had to put the Cat-Sip on hold. My birthday is in November, so I’ll have some extra money to spend then.

1 Like

“What day in November?”

1 Like

The sixth. As a Winter Baby I rarely had parties growing up, too cold to do anything. I was envious of my Summer brothers when I was a child.

1 Like

“I know that feeling. Mine is the 24th. I also have to deal with it being so close to the Holidays, that it tends to get lost in the shuffle occasionally.”

1 Like

My eldest nephew has his birthday on December the twentieth. I always make sure to get him two gifts for each celebration, the poor lad.

1 Like

“And make sure one is wrapped in BIRTHDAY Gift Wrapping, and NOT Christmas Gift Wrapping, right?”
/giggle

1 Like

Oh yes, though one year I did put the birthday gift in the Christmas bag and Christmas gift in the birthday bag.

1 Like

“That is an easy mistake to make.”
/lol

1 Like