GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

The rare headless horseman mount requires 45

Everything else (like 80% sure) can drop for anyone

Edit: Wowhead has a good guide on it if you really wanna dive in and see if there’s any cool pets/toys you’d wanna go for

1 Like

Oh okay, I still have my Druid I max’d last night so I will try it. Thanks for the response. I don’t have any of those stuff so it’ll be nice to collect. You can only do it once a day right?

1 Like

There’s the daily boss fight and a couple of other dalies that reward the “treat” currency

But the actual trick or treat quest can be done at almost every Inn once during the event

1 Like

Druid is love; Druid is life.

Good luck!

:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thank you. I didn’t know about the ToT event so that’ll be so cute to do.

Thank you. I hope you’re feeling better today.

1 Like

Much, thank you. October the seventeenth is the hardest day of the year for me, and each year that passes it gets a little easier.

2 Likes

You need shaman luck for the mount, here you go. :sweat_drops:

riptide :ocean:

3 Likes

Zug zug.

3 Likes

Hugs tight. I cannot wait to talk to you even more. :rabbit: :kissing_heart: :squid:

Does Druid look like this?

4 Likes

Lok’tar orgar.

3 Likes

If blizzard give us a bunny form then yes

3 Likes

Now I’m hungry, and I have no carrots in the house…

3 Likes

Bunny druids. :rabbit2:

5 Likes

In a few days, my pap (grandpa) would have passed away for about 3 years now. It’s hard, I miss him so much since he was pretty much my dad. Time heals wounds and all but the scars stay so I hope you heal too on your situation. People are here for ya. :heart:

Edit: I meant 2 years. I’m dumb lol.

6 Likes

Blizzard, make it so!

/bounce

3 Likes

Make them Alliance we have plenty of furry on Horde. :rabbit2:

1 Like

I do wish I could transmog the Noblegarden bunny ears year-round. WoW is so behind other MMOs when it comes to character customization.

2 Likes

I would love that, I would be wearing them now if I could.

2 Likes

I would like all holiday mogs to be mog’able all year round. Broom sticks and reindeer mounts permanent mounts too. :broom: :deer:

2 Likes

My Goblin would rock those bling shades all year-round if he could!

1 Like