GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

So there’s never been an alt Garrosh? I just remember something about he open the portal and then you had orcs coming out. WoD is that right? oo So I’m going against his friggin dad right now and these other orcs? I hate to ask stuff when I guess I can just look it up. I hate to bother and I tend to get expressions mixed up.
Sleep well until you wake up!

1 Like

/happy tears
/hugs

3 Likes

Good morning Floofeeeer

kisses the Bunny Queen, and reminds her of the Floofiness of floofing the Floofzie with so much Floof that he disappears into the Floofy-natured floofness of the Grand Mistress Floofer

…and I…Love You :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

That’s a good idea

writes it down

2 Likes

I hope this isn’t weird but Jesus you act so cute it kills meee, stop that right now Izz. My heart can’t take it. I also guess this means you and Rain are a thing! Wipes tears Y’all grow up so fast…

3 Likes

Don’t forget to add the really floofy hair. Floofy haired squids holding spoons being tackle hugged and floofed by a bunny are best. :hugs: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Smiles, we are the best kind of thing, that love that finds you. I was always told that the best love isn’t the one that you go searching for. It is the one that finds you.

3 Likes

I need some concept art…maybe some graphic artists around here can help…

That would be epic!

1 Like

Yup, I completely agree. There is someone for everyone out there.
I guess I’ll just watch you two from the sidelines like everyone else and collectively “aww” together heh. I know some people who actually found their s/o on the game and got married and all that. It’s cool how you meet someone like this.

2 Likes

I very much agree :rabbit::blush:

1 Like

My poor Tailor was very busy …

Good morning everyone!! I hope you have a great safe Sunday!!

5 Likes

And a very good morning to you too

2 Likes

So who’s excited to not get the horseman mount again

4 Likes

What’s that?

1 Like

got mine the second year!

1 Like

Haha, I am very happy for you and not jealous at all

2 Likes

Sooo…got to chat to my Floofer, made a $197 apprehension…today is indeed a good day. I forgot to mention it’s Sunny in Philly too…go figure ^^

3 Likes

That’s good, Rainy.
I just came back from the store. I’m gonna try to make these new Taco kits.
Korean - Japanese - Caribbean from El Paso Taco Kit. Inb4 they taste horrible lol.

I wonder if Wiccan is okay today, since yesterday he was down and I haven’t seen Elmer in like 2 days, Hope ya’ll ok.

Edit: I found the Horsemen thing is a Halloween event. I never did an event in this game before, is it hard?

2 Likes

If you want to get all the achievements, yes you’ll have to do a bit of work

But if you only want a single item or two, nah pretty laid back

There’s a dungeon boss you can que for that can drop a pet/helmet/rings/weapon or a mount if you’re 45+

1 Like

Oh I have to be 45+ in order for the stuff to drop?