GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

I am officially sad because Enhancement Shaman is now super not fun to play.

It’s mostly just elemental damage with exactly two weapon attacks, with every single ability either having a cool down or just a ‘press and forget for an hour’. That isn’t interesting game play, no, not at all.

RiP my beautiful Tauren, you were too precious for this world.

:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Love it mate. Thats one of my fav tracks from that era

2 Likes

Enhancement was kind of funky during BFA too, that’s why I went resto. I wanted to try a different class flavor to main. I always played my hunter or my druid as a main. I’m going back to playing my blood elf hunter.

I know most Alliance want high elves and want blood elf copy/paste, but I don’t think they understand the blood elf players don’t want to share character identities. I think it’s fine they have new skin tones, being blue is a night elf thing is my prospective.

Void elves tamperd and played with void, thus why they have the characteristics they were given. I might roll a goth elf later on, I do like the purple hair.

For some players it’s lore, but for me its character identity. I don’t know much about high elf lore in TBC, I started WoW in MoP.

1 Like

quietly ponders the fact he is working 8 days straight…

runs and hides in the corner shaking uncontrollably

Is quietly seeking out the Floofer

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

An interesting perspective, thank you for sharing it with us.

Truthfully, it isn’t something I think much about.

Pandaren exist across both factions, each with their own ideological differences, and I can’t recall the last time I read about Pandaren players talking about a loss of character identity.

Too each their own though, I like my Void Elf because he’s a Void Elf.

1 Like

Ears and nose start to twitch.
Looks to the {>.>} and to the {<.<}
sniffs the air, there is a floofzie, in need of his floofer.

dashes to her Floofzie so fast the wind from her passing causes mass destruction.
Floofzie found in corner shaking. Bunny hugging, kissing, and floofing commencing in
3…
2…
1…
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof,

Runs fingers throught her floofzies floofed up hair, 8 day straight is going to be a pain. It times like this I wish we were closer so you could at least come home to bunny hugs cuddles floofs and loving.

2 Likes

If blood elves started using performance enhancing drugs, would they be roid elves?

If mechagnomes enhanced blood elves, would they be droid elves?

If blood elves wanted to marry someone like their parents, would they be freud elves?

4 Likes

I read some of elf lore on the forums, but I’m going to YouTube it instead of reading it.

2 Likes

There are a lot of fantastic channels that deal specifically with the lore, you’ll be thoroughly intrigued!

2 Likes

Hunter is a good choice for raiding, and your transmog game is on-point!

For me, Druid is love. Druid, is life.

2 Likes

I just can’t enjoy druids

I even power leveled one during legion just to unlock its bear/cat forms, and still don’t enjoy them lol

2 Likes

It’s not for everyone, of course!

I always come back to my Druid, no matter how much I enjoy other classes. I am at my most comfortable when I play him, I know every ability. Every key bind memorized. Every macro.

Cat is 4 fite.
Chicken is for pew-pew.
Bear is for the tough.
Owl is fly!

3 Likes

I raided with my druid MoP - middle Legion, l blame Kil’Jaeden H boss for my main healing retirement. I will always keep my Tauren druid up to date.

2 Likes

I don’t think of my druid as a tree hugging hippie, when I go kitty in battle grounds, I pretend I’m looking for a meal and want tasty Alliance. Gnomes are a snack, and don’t eat too much night elf they have something in them that makes you feel like your on cat nip. I rarely go bear or heals on druid for pvp, its either feral or balance. There’s a glyph called “glyph of the Stars” I use that for balance, being a fat bird is an issue for me.

2 Likes

My Gnome got eaten by a feral Druid lately… Hmm…

2 Likes

Bad news Jimothy

No matter what, your druid wants to kiss a tree, it’s the law of being a druid

3 Likes

2 Likes