GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

4 Likes

This is the future druids want

2 Likes

It’d be nice to finally come home :kissing_heart:

Because home is where ever you are Flo0f

2 Likes

Pulls her Floofzie down into a big bunny hug, :rabbit2: :hugs:

I cannot wait for that day, to be able to say… Welcome home and then floof the floof… :heart_eyes: fffffffffffflllllllllloooooooooooooooofffffffffff…

2 Likes

Well if any of you were scared about heroic legion raids, they all soloable

Idk about mythic, never tried in the first place

1 Like

Yeaaas :squid: that will be the day

:kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::slight_smile:

4 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou strolls in.)
/wave
/smile

3 Likes

Gives her floofzie

&

waves and smiles at Cyndi lou, before running over and giving her a hug. Then dashes back to Rainy snuggles him and gets ready to sleep.

Floofs up his hair and gets comfortable. Goodnight dear floofzie, sleep well and have beautiful dreams of being home. Or of being attacked and floofed to the bazillianth power by a floof crazed bunny in a field of purple roses.

Goodnight GD Lounge.

3 Likes

“I have been wanting to add you to my BT, but I know better than to ask you to post it here. If you ARE interested, please add me from Rainy’s list. I really would love to get to know you better than I can in here.”
/shy smile

3 Likes

I don’t mind posting my Battletag. Just to warn you up front I hardly ever talk until i get to know someone, Surfy can attest to that, we have been Battletag friends for over two years. Snowmantle# I’ll remove the number sequence in a few minutes.

3 Likes

This message will self-destruct in three… two… one…

:four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Time to sell the numbers on the black market

2 Likes

You would most likely have to pay someone to take it… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

“Thank you. I figured we have been slowly getting to know each other in these threads, it was about time we get to know each other better. I have patience. Take all the time you need.”
/hugs
/smile

1 Like

the new frost dk is alot of fun can’t remember the last time this fun thing happened lol

3 Likes

Message self destruction senquence has been registered…
Beep Beep Beep
User error please try again…

returns the hug. You’re welcome, I’ve been wanting to get to know you better as well. Now I’m off to bed goes over and snuggles the Floofzie. Pulls out the :four_leaf_clover: and eats it… being a bunny and all…

2 Likes

“Sleep Well, and Sweet Dreams.”
/pat
/smile

2 Likes

I keep meaning to try frost, Im currently enjoying the fact UH actually has a build where your ghouls are actually important instead of just a boring CD

2 Likes

we got some new Runeforging too one to empower your ghouls too

1 Like

Yea, but it sadly only empowers your main ghoul so it ends up being pretty lackluster

Could be good in PVP if you had some good rng

2 Likes