GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

Wakes up and follows her Floofzie because being with him is the place she wants to be the most.

Throws arms around him hugging him tight. please don’t leave me. *gently Floofs his hair.

2 Likes

shoots flair & tosses ice trap in your path
None of that. Good morning, Rainy. :smiley: Izzy has some hair floofing for you this AM I am sure. :wink:

LOL yep I love it when I can see the future! More like I was too slow to post. :laughing:

1 Like

I meant temporarily :stuck_out_tongue: work sucks lol

2 Likes

If it do no harm…

:cloud_with_rain:

Hope everyone is doing well :slight_smile:

holy heck it’s cold-d-d-d in Philly this morning, that breeze is like ice

2 Likes

Clings to her Floofzie, Hozen clinging to banana style. probably making it darn near impossible for the Floofzie to chase down and tackle criminals trying to steal… I wasn’t stealing that carrot cake, I was relocating it. It just so happened that my belly seemed the best place for its relocation.

Yes lots of hair floofing, bunny hugging, and kissing for my Floofzie. :rabbit2: :hugs: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I would keep you warm. :kissing_heart: bunny hugs and snuggles are great for keeping Floofzie’s warm.

1 Like

Hmmmm

apprehends the Bunny Queen

Sooooo…about that carrot cake

starts paperwork

:squid: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

/running pounce
/huggle
/hair floof
/cookie
/giggle

5 Likes

Throws both arms around her Floofzie hugging his as tightly as possible.

Wipes the frosting from the corner of her mouth.

Ummm, hmmmm carrot cake you say? Oh! (Points to belly) that carrot cake.

That will be $19.95 for bunny belle relocation services. But because you are my Floofzie, you get the service for free.

:hugs:

3 Likes

It’s Friday!! I am enjoying Chromie Time!! Two more characters at level 50 since last night, leveling is so fast now! I ran my paladin through Silverpine Forest at level 46-49, I am loving this ‘choose your own adventure’ thing. I went back to BFA at 49, to unlock the areas.

3 Likes

gets flo0fed

1 Like

Excitedly hops all around the lounge high on floof energy. Giving hugs to all before dashing back to her Floofzie and tackle hugging him to the floor.

floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof,

Floofing Floofzie is flooftastic. yawns snuggles the Floofzie and goes back to sleep.

1 Like

Floof Floof Flo0o0o0o0of

:kissing_heart::eyes:

1 Like

Which, in turn makes me think of this…

2 Likes

If this week has taught me nothing else, it is two very valuable lessons:

1. No matter what, it doesn’t matter how you finish, you just need to finish as best as you’re able.

2. NEVER, and do mean NEVER take for granted the wonderful people in your life (digital or otherwise) who inexhaustably cheer you across that finish line.

You know who you are :slight_smile:

*puts out a huge tray of :bear::sandwich: and cool, refreshing, delicious juiceboxes…WITH BENDYSTRAWS!!! for everyone"

#8morehours

9 Likes

I found a new gif for you. :rabbit2:

Since there is alot of floofing going on.

6 Likes

rip, lost my 120 switching to an alt. I was going to RP on my druid and forgot she’s TL1.

2 Likes

Makes sense to me. That “druid” is probably just a bear trying to trick us all into thinking it’s not a real bear so it won’t get eaten up!

#Yummybearsinmytummy

Yea, I am pretty great

1 Like

Zug zug, you definitely not that kind of Orc :rofl::rofl: