GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

this is one of my oldest characters

1 Like

Did I get it right?

My warlock Cinny is my oldest, (Renamed to Cinnye from a transfer)

1 Like

Gonna lay down for a few, just got home coincidentally. Talk to yaā€™s later.

2 Likes

yes you got it :slight_smile: i also discovered i still have my first character from 14 years ago

2 Likes

Who wants to wrastle

1 Like

ready at all times
puts on a luchador mask

Batalla CampeĆ³n Lucha

2 Likes

Are we wrastling wabbits?

:four_leaf_clover:

Sorry, I dont speak italian

1 Like

Sits next to her Floofzie covers him with a purple and green blanket, with silver trim. The gently Floofs his hair while he sleeps.

small with <> on either side for small text.
Floof.
For bigger you use big with <> on either side, no spaces.
Floof
strike with <> on either side if you want to put a line through your text
floof.

1 Like

floof

4 Likes

The best kind of buns are the fluffiest.

1 Like

That is the best chonky rabbit I have ever seen!

1 Like

I always thought the best kind of buns are the ones fresh from the oven, covered in butter, with some jam. :yum:

2 Likes

Digginā€™ that amount of emoji use.

:two_hearts:
:rabbit2:

1 Like

Good afternoon, Loungers! How is everyone doing on such a fine day? :grinning:

While Iā€™d love to join in on the guess my alt fun most of mine arenā€™t showing up as options. Of the few I can hop on to post here I only have like 4ish that have updated avatar appearances. I have tried logging out/in on both the forums and game. LOL guess they will change when they feel like it and not a moment before.

(Psst! Itā€™s Rorain if anyone was confused. I am loving the different ear lengths on Belfs! She has pretty blue eyes hidden behind her goggles. The body jewelry is pretty fun too.)

5 Likes

I love being able to make ā€˜half-elvesā€™, with those shorter ears.
A lot of my characters arenā€™t available right now either for the forums.

I think my guild name might give away my alts, alliance, horde, or classic all has the same guild name. There will be no hide and seek for me.

4 Likes

For Izzabelle here the only changes were to her ear length, and I went with the teal eyes. I donā€™t like the jewelry or the hairstyles. I might however use the male Blood Elf hairstyle with the longer ponytail on my Monk once I update her appearance.

2 Likes

I am still sporting my ponytail. The new hairstyles didnā€™t fit most of my hunters. Not feeling the crown one at all. Would have liked the crown bit be optional jewelry instead.

I only have a guild on Alliance but that kind of knocks out 90% of my toons for the guessing game. :laughing:

3 Likes

One would not like to play these games with meā€¦ I have many eyesā€¦ Many tiesā€¦ It would be quite unwiseā€¦

As one might see I fully enjoyed the new customization for undeadā€¦

3 Likes

I keep thinking if I wanted to play pretty princess dress up. Thereā€™s plenty of free games online to do that. I just want tattoos, scars, red eyes, and deathly pale skin. Something to show that Iā€™ve fought in wars. Not spent all my time at the salon, and beauty mart.

Or they could let me transmog my Bunny ears, All year and I would be a happier hopping floofer of the Floofzie.

2 Likes