GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

This 100%! With the questline added for floral wreaths I am hopeful that bunny ears will get the same treatment one day.

I think these are legit requests. Kul tiran’s have scars worgans and now Nelves. We may get them for Belves yet!

Love the new delightfully creepy look! :smile:

1 Like

Ya I pretty much said that when I seen that hairstyle. I don’t need a hairstyle with a tiara in it. If they want to give us tiaras/crowns make some type of vanity item transmogs for helm instead. Wasted a nice bun hairstyle.

Speaking of hairstyles we need a lot more.

This is where our opinions differ. MMOs cannot exist without “dress up.” Just because I don’t like crowns doesn’t mean I don’t like other customizations or jewelry. Or especially beautiful gowns/mogs.

Men can’t even deny they don’t enjoy “dress up” in games. Some of the biggest selling games like GTAV and RDR2 have massive dress up and customization. Don’t even get me started on wrestling games…

A fitting song considering the update

First off I never said I didn’t like to play dress up. I said I didn’t like to play pretty princess dress up. Not in a game that meant to be about war, especially on a race that was nearly genocided has been through countless wars and battles since then, and has nothing to show for it. So no I don’t like the jewelry, perhaps if blizzard had given us scars, tattoos, anything to break up getting nothing but jewelry I might not hate it. Still to each there own, but just because I don’t like pretty princess dress up, doesn’t mean I don’t like transmogging my character.

Wish Orcs got some pretty princess dress up options

3 Likes

This is a surprise as you seem bursting with cuteness and energy all the time Izz lol.
Edit: I meant to put jk, don’t hurt me pls. :eyes:

1 Like

I wish I could gift you my tiara, armbands, necklaces and bracelets.

I’m a cute, energetic, rabid, Inferno Punch drinking, carrot cake devouring, floorer of the Floofzie, not a princess. :smiley:
Unless the Floofzie wants me to be.

2 Likes

Break his bones

Deal

1 Like

Look, I’m tiny writing too!

:four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Places text under a magnifying glass
Look, I’m tiny writing too!

Eats clover… cause being a bunny and all :rabbit2:

3 Likes

You just ate good luck in vegetation form, hooray!

:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Love it enough to perhaps make a deal? Just a harmless deal…

Dearest Izzabelle, you would be scarred and ready for violent combat would you not? A powerful and deadly sindorei Assassin?

3 Likes

Let me be guessing, you probably also Wiccan right? Maybe Izzabelle? No doubt you that one rhyming night elf you waltzed in here! Though to be honest me guesses could be off, I had not be having me beer yet today!

Don’t do it! It’s a trick!

Nah! She be a troll hunter like me! Gotta beat them back outta dwarven lands!

1 Like

<.< >.> There be no trolls here mon… Just friendly skeletons…

1 Like

You know me so well, alas Blizz seems to think I’m only good for dressing like a princess.

I have family in Dwarven lands, so I will gladly assassinate any and all that try and upsurp it.

Where is my floofzie?

Hello GD lounge have you seen my floofed floofable floofzie?

It’s beddybye snuggle and floofing time.
Runs around the lounge seeking her Floofzie,

5 Likes

It would be mandatory for my guild to wear these… :rabbit:

3 Likes

Good to see the power of bunny has not waned :grin:

5 Likes

Oh my goodness, hiii /waves

1 Like

Floofzie found

Curls up next to the Grand Mistress Floofer and falls asleep

2 Likes

https://funnymemess.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/29-min-15-267x300.jpg
Smiles and hugs her Floofzie tight wrapping a soft fuzzy green and purple blanket around them both.

Hello Floofzie I’ve been thinking about, and waiting for you.

Or should I say thank floof. Good Morning, afternoon, evening, night GD Lounge. Now that Floofzie has been found I’m going to sleep.

5 Likes