1 Like

I just realized the huge nerf came in hahahaha…what the

1 Like

But wait theres more…

okokokok I’ll stop

1 Like

how! been saving this alt forever lol

2 Likes

I guessed, but what tipped me off was I saw you like one of my recent posts, and yet you hadn’t posted yourself. I made a guesstimation!

:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

My demon hunter is called Rainey as well :stuck_out_tongue: but for some reason, its not on my list…

3 Likes

The reason I guessed Moogical was Rainy is because she was so sweet looking, and a priest.

2 Likes

Tree form. Spots the Rainy
Travel form. Closes distance between self and the Rainy.
Cat form. Pounces the Rainy.
Bear form. Hugs the Rainy.
Elf form. Floofs the Rainy.

Floof, floof, floof, floof, floof,
Hello Floofzie.

4 Likes

Izzy is Izzy, no matter who she izzn’t.

/giggle

6 Likes

What gave it away the excessive floofing or the :carrot: :cake: crumbs falling out of my pockets?

5 Likes

A lot of Column A, and a heaping of Column B.

2 Likes

Floofs.

Floofs,

Floofs…

Manically waits for another Rainy Floofzie to Floof.

3 Likes

Ohai ^^

/10char

2 Likes

Hocus Pocus…floof (instead of po0f)

2 Likes
1 Like

Greeting Floofzie clone 1,000,000,000,897. You will now be floofed to peak floofiness. We will fight the Jailor using the all powerful energy of the floof.

Floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof,

2 Likes

Daddy? Is that you?!? You said that you were only going out for a gallon of milk :cow: and to fix the car :gear: ! You never came home!

(P.S. I am really bad at guessing.)

4 Likes

how did you make the text larger on here? I forget the tags lol

1 Like

they will never guess this alt
/ Mahahaha

1 Like

Aeve /inquisitive look :squid:

1 Like