GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

(Lady Cyndi Lou strolls back in, looking extra pretty in her new Fresh Skin.)
/happy grin

11 Likes

The armoury has not updated, so no one can see how fabulous I look today!
I hope that you all have a wonderful day! I got the Horde Races unlocked last night, I’ll do the Alliance ones that I want later today after the maintenance. I am having fun giving makeovers to many of my characters!

8 Likes

Good morning ya’ll. Today is $5 Sushi at a store I go to and I may or may not get some today lol. I’m not a big sushi or seafood fan, I take out the avocado in the rolls but they still taste real good. I haven’t touched many though.

Ya’ll like Sushi? :sushi:

5 Likes

Love Sushi! The Publix near my house has it cheap on Wednesdays, I forgot about that! We have spaghetti planned for the day, otherwise sushi is mighty tempting! :sushi:

2 Likes

Fun food fact: Sushi has absolutely nothing to do with fish. That’s an American misconception. Sushi refers to vinegared rice. Sashimi is the raw fish that most Americans think of when they think Sushi.

6 Likes

It’s working out good for you? cool

/happy dance

2 Likes

I don’t like very much Sashimi, some of it’s okay, it depends on the fish. Gimme those rice rolls. I used to go to these food bars when I was living in San Francisco, it’s really nice, I love the big rotating tables, and picking what you want.

My daughters first solid food was actually sushi. She reached out and grabbed a roll, and shoved it in her mouth! Then she wanted more! Sushi is still one of her favourite foods.

2 Likes

/waves to the Dark one

3 Likes

Yeah my little brother’s favorite food is Sushi, too. I should open up to more food.

I wanna try Crab legs but I ain’t about to hurt nobody little crab legs and cracking them and stuff even thought they’re dead. It makes me sad for some reason lol.

“But they’re already dead, Heisuke.”
But their spirits are watching me mutilated their legs. I just can’t lol.

3 Likes

Good morning Grand Mistress Floofer

hugs madly

Yeaaaaas :squid:

3 Likes

/courtly bow
/smile

3 Likes

Btw…Overwatch Halloween event is cool. Mercy witch skin is the best

2 Likes

“Then order them pre-shelled.”
/smile

3 Likes

“I was raised to know the difference between a True Hunter, and a Trophy Hunter. I was taught that if you kill food, you better eat it, and not waste it’s spirit.”

“I have eaten Rabbit, Rattlesnake, Possum, Crawdad, and many others. The first Crab I ate was tossed into the pot, still snapping, and boiled in Ocean Water. It was delicious. Same with my first Lobster.”

“I can not only catch my own fish, I can gut it, scale it, AND cook it.”
/smile

4 Likes

Genn Cata: SYLVANAS!!!
Genn Legion: SYLVANAS!!!
Genn BFA: SYLVANAS!!!
Genn SL: SYLVANAS!!!

lol

4 Likes

His obsession with her, must drive his wife crazy. :rofl:

4 Likes

Try fried clams or, if you’re feeling particulalrly frisky, oysters on the half-shell. Oysters and clams are basically brain dead critters anywho.

And their little crabby spirits are probably pinching you with their little ghosty crab claws going, “C’mon, man! Melt some dang butter! We’re delicious! Don’t let is die in vain! EAT US UP!”

2 Likes

Smiles, from her spot of Hugging and floofing the Floofzie. You are looking beautiful with the new fresh flesh look.

Turns a purplish orange, dances happily around the lounge, then returns to hugging and floofing her floofzie.

As Blood Elves don’t we look fabulous everyday

I’m thinking Genn has an unhealthy obsession

4 Likes

“Exactly. If you DON’T eat them, their spirit has to watch as they become garbage, tossed away like a forgotten dream.”

2 Likes