GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

Sits at the bar with Arcanahol drinking Inferno punch and eating spiked carrot cake whilst waiting for the Floofzie…

falls off the bar stool… Thud,

2 Likes

Hope everyone had an eventful log-in. I played through Exile’s Reach and while it was certainly nifty, it felt rather underwhelming storywise but I guess that’s not the point.

I still don’t get why they didn’t do a BFA related introduction zone as opposed to a Legion related zone.

Ah well.

Hope everyone has a great night!

3 Likes

Phasmophobia!

1 Like

Ah, I played that for a couple hours

It’s aight

1 Like

I think I may be a horrible person. Someone mentioned that Dev Crunch is terrible. And I 100% agree; Dev Bran is much healthier and tastier.

Not sure If i should giggle or hide my head in shame.

1 Like
2 Likes

You are always welcomed back, don’t let anything get to you, be strong. If you feel down and out write some poetry, listen to music or make some of your own. Put some energy into maybe painting, drawing, or any other kind of art. If you get good at it you can make money from it. There is plenty of anime to watch too. I wish you well on your journey to finding happiness.

3 Likes

Its a talking sword.

Your standing in fire too. :laughing:

3 Likes

This thread is haunted! Your comments are out of order :eyes:

1 Like

Standing in fire is good. How else am I supposed to keep my little Gnomey tootsies warm?

3 Likes

Haha ”it’s gettin hot in here so Take off that hat and put it on the coat rack.”

2 Likes

Goodnight ya’ll. Have a fun and I’ll be seein’ ya in the morning.

3 Likes

Peace out, Trolly friend!

1 Like

Now I look like a floozie from the seventies

1 Like

I went and tamed Elegon and now need help in thinking of an “Elmer-esque” name for him. I’m thinking “Doggie”. Any other ideas?

2 Likes

i’m still working up the courage to play outlast!

2 Likes

“Name him ‘Cat’.”
/giggle

3 Likes

afternoon, evening, night GD Lounge.

8 Likes

catches you as you fall

”You’re not getting away that easy”

Good morning lounge

6 Likes

Gives you good Morning hugs and kisses.
:hugs: :kissing_heart:

Then floofs up your hair, floof floof, floof. :heart_eyes: my day just became a lot more colorful.

Good Morning Floofzie, I hope you slept well.

5 Likes