GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

What about pictures with Santa? Santa in a mask and your kids in a mask will I guess bring something to laugh about in the future.

I bought the candy we like just in case trick or treaters decide to show up. Reeses peanut butter cups and kit kats.

1 Like

If I had to guess, Santa will isolate at the North Pole this year. Heā€™s pretty old but Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be fine with dropping off presents Xmas eve still, in a mask of course.

:santa:

2 Likes

But covering up Rudolfā€™s nose? How will he find his way? :scream:

2 Likes

Rudolf will be alright, no mask for him heā€™s a reindeer.

2 Likes

elf magic is best magic :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I feel so bad for all the little kids who are missing out on so much this year.

3 Likes

Too true

I came from the area of salem massachusetts. Halloween used to be a huge thing up there :frowning:

Down here I think the churches will still try their halloween parties but spaced out it wont be the same

2 Likes

Lost things this year for kids

graduation
first day of kindergarten
first day of college
Halloween
in person sports
the list goes on

Iā€™m glad my kids are grown. I canā€™t imagine the stress on parents now.

3 Likes

Around me, I think they are doing that trunk thing? Which is better than nothing, but I always looked forward to people coming by in costume.

2 Likes

Welcome back. hug

2 Likes

Thanks. :hugs:

1 Like

i had some free time so i converted the top floor in to elf vip area :closed_lock_with_key:

3 Likes

Battling online in pokemon sword. A guy rage quit

I donā€™t know if I should feel honored or disgusted

2 Likes

Honored :medal_sports:

Probably was playing way too much pokemon anyways. The guy could use a break.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s cool! You are absolutely free to do as you like building and such. Can it just be a super swanky place where all are welcome though? Elves are pretty awesome Iā€™ll grant you that but we wouldnā€™t want anyone else to feel left out. If that is ok? Mostly Iā€™m just glad to see some old and new faces in here today. A busy lounge is a good loungeā€¦ :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Does it have a bar with gin and vermouth and lots and lots of olives?

3 Likes

Is your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother allowed in? :wink:

3 Likes

Hey! Stop encouraging him, or Iā€™m going to bear maulā€¦er, hug you both! :panda_face:

6 Likes

Iā€™m just here peripherally. I donā€™t feel welcome here because of things of my own doing, but I will pop in every now and then and say Boo!

:ghost:

2 Likes